drinking

There is smut in this chapter except for this time I want to die :)

Jakes P.O.V
Once we got home Albert jumped on my back and said: "im bored". I smirked and walked into the kitchen than placed him down on a stool. Albert looked at me with curiosity in his eyes I opened the top cabinet and grabbed a bottle of vodka with two shot glasses. Alberts' eyes widened a little " what's wrong kitten? Are you too chicken to try some with daddy~", I asked in a flirtatious tone. His face turned red and he glared at me Albert grabbed the bottle of vodka popped the lid off and took a drink straight from the bottle. I was shocked and then said "save some for me" with a chuckle. Albert looked over at me with lustful eyes he took and drink than walked around the table to me. I could tell he was already getting drunk he kissed me and the vodka spilled in my mouth. (Kill me) Albert giggled and got on top of me with his legs wrapped around me. I got a little turned on with how dominant he was being. I smirked and grabbed the bottle drinking some the liquid burned a little flowing down my throat but I got used to it. After a while, we were both shitfaced drunk. Albert started getting sexual he got up and went behind me than whispered in my ear "you're so fucking hot I want your big dick in my right ass". This turned me on, even more, I turned to him than said " please me~" in a seductive tone. Albert walked in front of me and slowly took off his shirt and tossed it behind him. He started palming me, my member getting harder I held back my moans. I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed Albert and bent him over the counter. I started unbuckling my belt Albert kept rubbing his plump ass up against my hard member. Once I took my pants off I took my member and started teasing Albert by rubbing it on his tight hole. "Nah~! Stop teasing me!~", albert growled.
I smirked and whispered in his ear " beg for daddy~". He was silent so I Shoved some of my member in then pulled out. Albert finally caved in "Ah!~ fuck me, Jake!! Fuck me so hard to where I can't walk!! Have me yell your name until my voice breaks!!". I chuckled than slammed myself in him Albert moaned. I thrust hard and fast making Albert beg "Ah!~ yes Jakey Yes!!! Harder!". I slamming deeper into him causing me to hit his prostate having Albert screaming my name and begging my hit that spot again. I decided to tease him and rub my member on that spot Albert moaned and rubbed his ass up against me " Jake, please~ nah~", Albert begged. I teased him for a little while longer then I slammed hard into the spot over and over again Albert moaned and screamed my name. Albert eventually came and after a little while, I came as well. Albert sunk to the ground panting for air "come on kitten lets get to bed", I said sliding my pants back on. " I can't..", Albert mumbled. I chuckled knowing he was too sore to walk and picked him up bridal style than carried him to our room. I put fresh boxers and pants on him and laid him down on the bed. I laid next to him started cuddling with me I wrapped my arms around him kissed his forehead than whispered "Goodnight kitten'."