Sorry's pt2

Jakes P.O.V
"He's sleeping.", I mumbled feeling uncomfortable with her here. She grabbed some tissues from our table and wiped her tears. I sat down far away from her and asked: " why are you here Lana?". She stayed quiet and looked down at the ground "I-I came here to apologize", she said quietly. My gut told me not to trust this but guilt took over I rubbed her back lightly. She turned to me quickly and trapped me in a tight hug. I awkwardly patted her head and cringed a little. " J-Jake..", she said looking up at me. "Yeah, I asked", nervously from how close she was. She looked up then crashed her lips on mine. I froze up my body wouldn't move I wanted to push her off but I couldn't move. She pushed me down and shoved her tongue in my mouth.
*WHY WONT I MOVE!!!!!*

Albert P.O.V
I woke up five minutes later I realized Jake was still gone. I wasn't as sore so I got up and stretched to get my body used to walk. I got out of bed and started walking to the stairs. I heard a muffled moan like a female moan. I walked downstairs and found Lana and Jake on the couch making out. I froze my face drained from color my eyes teared up " YOU LIAR!!!", I yelled tears streaming down my face. Jake blinked a couple of times and pushed Lana off "Albert wait it's not what it looks like!!", he said panicking.

Jakes P.O.V
I could finally move and talk and Albert was there crying his eyes out. " Albert wait it's not what it looks like!!!", I yelled.
"I HATE YOU!!!", Albert yelled than ran off to his room. Lana blinked a couple of times and her eyes turned brown. " Wait how did I get here..", she said looking around. My face was teary too her eyes were brown now I didn't understand I just silently said: "leave...". She realized that I was heartbroken then said "whatever I did im sorry...", then left. I ran to Alberts room and stopped at his door. I knocked silently " A-Albert, please... I didn't do anything...", I whispered. I heard ruffling around and sniffles from the other side of the door. "T-then why were you two making out..", he whispered. " I didn't kiss back I swear..please I love you...", I said tears streaming down my face like a river. There was silence for a while I learned my back up against the door and laughed a little. "Hey remember this...when you confessed to me that you loved me", I said. I heard a slight laugh then he said: " Y-yeah I remember...". There were a couple more minutes of silence then the door swung open and Albert jumped on me. Albert and I were both hugging each other tightly Albert crashed his lips on mine. I kissed back and we kissed passionately for a while. Once we pulled away I said "A-Albert i-im sorry...", I whispered. " shhhh...", he said placing a kiss on my forehead. "I love you Jakey", he said looking into my eyes. " I love you too kitten".

Forgot to mention thanks to PotateEqualsMyLife for helping me with motivation and ideas!