Eighteen

Dipper's pov

Finally eighteen! And to celebrate, Bill has agreed to take me to a demon bar.

I can't even begin to think of the talking-to I'll get if I get caught. None of my family has ever really liked Bill. But he's nice enough to me, and when he's actually in human form and not being an annoying triangle, he's actually kind of handsome. I feel my face go red at that last thought and try to focus on the college application forms in front of me on the kitchen table.

After a bit of studying, I decided my brain couldn't take anymore of the tedious task set before me. Nobody else is home. Stanford and Stan are off exploring somewhere in the West Indies and Mabel is at work, so it's just me, myself, and I. And Bill. Wait.

"Bill! Hey man, what are you doing here?" I wouldn't be surprised, except that he had said he wouldn't be here until eight.

"It's eight Pinetree. Did you forget already?"

Oh. "I can't believe I've been looking at applications for over three hours. I'm not even close to ready! Give me half an hour to shower and get dressed Bill, I'll be quick." I look down at my attire of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I look like a hobo. Bill on the other hand looks hot. He's wearing a yellow button up with the top three buttons undone, exposing toned abs. He's also wearing tight, black leather pant and a silver chained necklace. "Are you just going to stare or are you actually going to get ready?" I blink out of my gaze, mortified, and go quickly upstairs to shower.

In twenty minutes I'm ready to go. I've chosen a sensible, short-sleeved blue button down, and grey skinny jeans. Of course unlike Bill, all of the buttons on my shirt are fastened securely. As I head out of my room, I hesitate slightly before grabbing my hat. What can I say? I just don't feel natural without it. Not to mention my birthmark. It's started fading in the past few years, but it still really stands out.

I head downstairs to find Bill being a hethenistic arse and unalfabeticizeing all of the books on the shelf in the living room. "What the hell are you doing you scalene fuck?!" Bill turned around, looking like a guilty child. "Hey Pinetree! Ready to go?" He said, clearly trying to divert my dissaproval in his pass time activity.

I decide to let it go. For now. And I answer smiling, "sure Bill, let's go." Trying to hide my excitement, I walk towards the door, but soon realize that my escort is not following me. So, I walk over to him. A confused expression plays over my face as Bill grabs my shoulders. "Close your eyes Pinetree. This might be a bit disorienting." I comply,and suddenly feel like I'm in a car that went from zero to a million in two seconds.

I open my eyes when I feel solid ground beneath my feet. Then proptly throw up on my converse.

I felt a reassuring hand on my back, and when I stood up, Bill handed me a handkerchief and a bottle of water. "Thanks Bill." I just then noticed my surroundings...

We were standing under a vast sky with a million colours moving together. There are are three moons in the sky and we are in a clearing surrounded by weird, pink trees. I look up at Bill in the moonlight and exclaim in aw, "it's beautiful." At that moment, the club was completely forgotten as I stared at the blonde man who brought me to such a lovely place. He really was beautiful. I put my arm around him, and he immediately put his around me. We turned to face each other and Bill gently cupped my face with his other hand. As a stared in to his golden eyes, I did something that I've wanted to do since I was sixteen.

I kissed those beautiful lips and it was magical. Bill almost instantly reciprocated, moving his lips in sync with mine. It wasn't long before he assumed dominance. It was an even shorter time before our tongues were dancing together in bliss. We separated reluctantly, a strand of saliva still connecting us. He broke the silence first, "we should probably get going, the party should be getting good right about now." I nodded my head, and we walked hand in hand out of the clearing.