Chapter 5: Demon Law

Back in the room Sebastian was unconscious. Claude growled angrily as the other demon in armor stood in front of him." You know the law Claude." He aid and grabbed his chin roughly." You know that when two strong demons have a child they must serve our Lord until they are 118 years of age. Unless you can make our Lord understand why you don't want her to serve him." He said and grinned. Claude frowned and growled angrily." My daughter will not serve him because she is delicate! She deserves a better life than serving someone for over 100 years. I know what he does to women and girls!!!" Claude screamed at the man. The man chuckled darkly." Yes our Lord does like women preferred to men. She would make a wonderful mate for him." He purred out. Claude then spit in his face and frowned." Don't you think of my daughter that way you pervert!!!!" He screamed in anger." The law of the demons is , we must all serve our Lord until our years are over. If we have a spawn they will start once they turn 5 years old. Your daughter is 5. So it's time for her to start learning how to...make our Lord happy." He said and grinned. Claude screamed angrily and struggled in the chains." I'LL WRING YOUR FUCKING NECK!!!" He screamed. The man chuckled." Goodbye Claude."