Chapter 7: The Whispering Night

--WARNING FLUFF AHEAD--

Sebastian and Claude had been released from their confines for the night. Sebastian was bruised, but not as badly as Claude. Claude had a healing gash from a knife on his chest and dark bruises on his right arm and left leg. He also had cuts on his face and thighs. Sebastian whimpered and gently licked on of his mates bleeding scratches. Claude pulled Sebastian close and smiled." We'll get out of here. I promise." Claude whispered and stroked his fingers through Sebastian's greasy hair. They hadn't been able to bathe in a long time now. Sebastian cuddled close to his mate and whimpered." I...I'm so tirmmph~" He was stopped by Claude's lips pecking his own." Then sleep my love." He said and lied down on the floor. He pulled Sebastian to his chest and sighed." We'll be home soon with our child. I promise." He said and smiled calmly. Sebastian smiled then drifted off to sleep.

Claude came to a little while later and gasped in surprise when they were in a room on a fluffy bed. He looked at the door and frowned at who he saw. It was the commander." I thought you'd both be more comfortable here." He said and smiled." Why are you being nice to us?" Claude demanded." Because...I don't want a child to go through what my mate went through. We'll escape tomorrow." He said and sighed." W...What?" Claude gasped in shock." Just get some rest. You'll need it." He said then left Claude with a sleeping Sebastian in his room.