♡ 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ♡

𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒆

- 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*

♡♡♡

Your p.o.v

I

looked in the mirror and blew a few of my h/c bangs out of my face.
"No not this one..." I mumbled taking off my outfit and throwing it on the bed "I'll put it back later..." I said. But I knew I would just put it on my chair and leave it there but I didn't care at the moment.

I decided to go with some jeans and a cute shirt with a leather jacket and a brown purse. I looked in the mirror and turned a bit.

'Casuel but cute I like it!'

I thought and continued to look at my outfit twisting and turning to see if it looks good. "Are you done checking out your butt" Pidge stood by the doorway, she was probably waiting for me. "I'm almost done" I said grabbing your brush and did my hair (choice of hairstyle) "I'm done" I exclaimed and grabbed my phone and keys and went out the door along with Pidge.

Timeskip when you and Pidge arrived at the party~

Me and Pidge arrived at the Voltron coffeeshop. I watched in awe as I saw the coffeeshop, it was lighted up with fairylights and decorated with plants, giving it a very aesthetic vibe.

 I watched in awe as I saw the coffeeshop, it was lighted up with fairylights and decorated with plants, giving it a very aesthetic vibe

'It looks prettier than before when the fairylights weren't on'

I saw a motercycle coming our way and it was the same black and red motercycle that almost hit me this morning.