♡ 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 ♡

𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔

- 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*

♡♡♡

It was now evening and it was almost closing time. All the students vanished when they were done with studying. After the Lotor incendent, Allura wanted to go home because she wasn't feeling well and we all understood.

Shiro turned the sign that said 'closed' "Good job team" Shiro said looking at his employees that were hanging on the lounge area. "It wasn't even busy and I'm still exhausted" I whined while scrolling through Instargram, looking through the art section.

"Well, good look on monday your going to need it." Lance said laying on the couch. I groaned and threw a cussion at Lance's face whitch he'd miss and Lance smirked. Hunk came out of the kitchen with a tray of chocolade cookies. "These have been standing on display for a while so I suggest to eat them all right now so nothing goes to waist." Hunk said cheerfully and passed out the cookies.

Pidge stood up and snatched the tray out of his hand while stuffing a cookie in her mouth. Her face looked like she was in pure bliss when she putted the cookie in her mouth. "Hmmmm Hunk.... I forgot how good your cookies tasted" Pidge moaned stuffing another cookie in her mouth.

"Hey! At least give us some to Pidge!" Lance whined snatching a few cookies off the tray. I giggled at his childish attitude. He walked over to me and gave me a chocolade chiped cookie

"You are so sweet that the chocolade chip cookies will go out of business~" Lance flirted while sitting next to me.

"seriously Lance, nobody wants to hear your stupid pick up lines -_-" Keith glared annoyed.

"Fight me mullet"

"Shut up Lance"

I just silently watched while eating my cookie. "Are they always like this?" I wispered to hunk who was leaning against the back of the couch. "Yeah but it became less" Hunk said. Pidge came to me and snatched my cookie out of my hand and putted it in her mouth.

"Awww Pidge c'mon! I wanted to try it" I whined. "Sorry Y/n your cool and all but these cookies are delicious!" Pidge smiled cheekly walking away. I looked at my phone and saw it was getting late. "Uhh... guys? Sorry to break it but it's getting late don't you think?" I said in a sad tone.

"Y/n is right. Tomorrow I'm going to help her study in the library." Pidge said putting on her jacket. "I forgot about that.." I said as I grabbed my purse. "Hey why don't we all meet up at the library tomorrow at 6:00? I really need some help with calculus" Hunk suggested.