Chapter 2 - Bringing Arnav back home!

Night..

"Akash where are you going?" Khushi frowned seeing all the family disappearing as soon as they finished the dinner.

"To my room, what else?" Akash looked back at her.

"I mean, why don't you stay here to watch daily soaps or news with your parents?" Khushi asked.

"Let it be Khushi bitiya, in this mansion everyone likes to do their own things alone.." Mama explained.

Akash left to his room, and then Payal also followed him.

"Hello hi bye bye it's time to my face packwa.." Mami went running to her room before Khushi creates another work for her.

Khushi sighed, she smiled sadly at the poor man sited in the living room alone watching TV, and probably missing his mother now.

"Mama ji, where is Anjali?" Khushi asked, and sat beside him in the sofa.

"I don't know dear, maybe parties. She never shares with us where she goes. Ma (Nani) used to get very angry on this, but when her own brother (Arnav) doesn't say anything, what will our scolding affect her?" Mama sighed changing the channel to a daily soap to watch with his new companion.

"Nani said to me that even Arnav comes late home" Khushi said.

"Yes, even he comes late. Arnav beta always party till night, you know with girls and all these things. Responsibility is something very rare in this house.. Arnav beta is only responsible in his office, other than that.." Mama chuckled.

"Wow.. I'm going to have a hard time with this family.." Khushi cried dramatically.

"Don't worry Khushi bitiya. You're close to my mother, that means there is indeed something special in you. She never trust anyone so easily, and I was sure she would hand over her property to Arnav, but she didn't, this means she surely thought well before taking this decision.." Mama caressed her hair, as if blessing her.

"I just hope everything goes well as I planned. I promise mama ji I don't want this property for me, I'm just doing this because Nani wanted to" Khushi said.

"I know Khushi, it's clear from your eyes that you don't want this luxury" Mama smiled.

"Acha tell me what's your plan now?" Mama asked her excitedly.

"Let's start with Mami ji and Payal's relationship. Both seemed to be enemies for me.." Khushi hugged a pillow comfortable now with Mama, who is now her new friend.

"Payal bitiya is very sweet girl, but Manorama hates her, don't know why!!. She thinks Payal will take her place in Akash's life. Only if she knew that Akash life is only limited to his work, he doesn't give attention to the persons surrounding him.." Mama said sadly, after all he wants his son's attention too.

"Complicated issue!! But don't worry I will find a way to end this problem. First I have to make Mami ji treat Payal like her daughter.." Khushi said thinking of a plan.

"Though job!!" Mama laughed as if it was impossible to do this.

"I will do it mama ji" Khushi pouted.

"I know you will, let me help you too.." Mama smiled.

"Sure, you're my partner now.." Khushi giggled.

"Okay, think of your plan then tell me tomorrow morning. Now I'm going to sleep bitiya.

Good night.." he patted her shoulders smiling.

"Good night Mama ji" Khushi nodded and made way for him to go.

"Anjali and Arnav at parties, Mami ji is doing face pack, Payal with her husband who must be in his laptop now...ohh DM how will I change this family.." Khushi hugged her pillow tightly watching the TV.

"First let me call this Mr.Arrogant Raizada.." she smirked.

"Hello phati ji.." Khushi shouted purposely as soon as he picked her call.

"What the.. I'm not deaf.." came an angry reply.

"Come home now, I'm waiting for you" Khushi giggled.

"Don't wait, simple as that.." he said irritated.

"What type of husband you're? I married you today morning, and whole day you disappeared from me. Will I have to marry you again to see your face ahn? Please come home soon, I'm missing you pathi ji. And if I miss you more than necessary then when you came back you will see your family outside the gates looking for you.." Khushi laughed silently.

"Are you threatening me?" Arnav gritted his teeth.

"No no.. Don't use such big word, who am I to threaten the big ASR? I'm just the owner of RM and AR only, nothing much.." she smiled teasingly.

"Shut up.." he shut his eyes irritated with her.

"I will shut up, but just tell me if you're coming home or not?" Khushi said.

"Hmm.." he said taking the car keys from Karan's room and heading out of his farm house.

"What does hmm mean? Yes or no dear hubby?" Khushi bit her lips to control her laugh, she was just enjoying teasing him.

"Khushi don't eat my brain. I'm coming..you want to hear car starting now to be sure?" he shouted.

"Ohh thank you, your shout is enough to make me sure you're coming.." she giggled and hang up the call.

*****************************

"Welcome home Arnav.." Khushi smiled at him.

Arnav ignored her and walked straight to his room.

"Aree phati ji, don't you want to eat something?" Khushi smiled.

"I want to eat you, so that you disappear from my sight.." he glared at her.

Khushi followed him to the room, "Phati ji you're great as business man, don't try to be a wolf.."

"Just shut up, will you?" he looked straight in her eyes.

"I can't shut up.. You know even If I want to shut up, my mouth refuses to.." Khushi pouted.

When he entered in the room ignoring her, she giggled behind him and then entered in the room.

"You should call Anjali..it's late now.." Khushi said taking a pillow from his bed and heading towards the recliner.

"She will sleep in her friend's house, and where are going? Didn't you call me home stating that you're missing me? Now what happened? Come and sleep here with me.. Come na Khushi.." he smirked.

"I would sleep with you pathi ji. But you smell bad now.. You know alcohol.. I hate that smell.." Khushi quickly came up with an idea on her mind.

"It's your excuse only.." Arnav shook his head "And it's good you sleep in the recliner, I wouldn't tolerate you here near me with your irritating behavior.."

"Forget it, why didn't Anjali inform Mami ji that she isn't going to sleep here?" Khushi asked.

"She is my sister. She informed me and that's enough.." he glared at her switching off the lights "And the way I switched off these lights, switch off your mouth too now"

Khushi stuck her tongue to him and face her back to him.

"DM what type of husband you gave to me? I swear I never prayed to you to give this man to me, you and Nani just trapped me.." Khushi cried.