Chapter 63 - Relationship changing!

Arnav lifted Khushi taking her to their room, Khushi rested her head on his shoulder smiling while in pain. She never thought she would fall in love, as a girl who had seen life in a not so good way, she was always exposed to the harsh realities of life, and didn't had a princess life either. She always used to think that all men are the same, and all these prince thing coming to your life and take you to another world was a rubbish thing. But Arnav's entry in her life changed her point of view, so what if she didn't had a princess life back then, today her husband made her feel no less than that. She felt really happy that she found her prince inside that man whom she thought to be beast.

Arnav made her lay on the bed, and sat beside her: I am sorry..

"Why?" Khushi whispered looking at him sadly, she didn't understand why he was saying sorry. What was his fault?

"I didn't protect you. I don't like to see you hurt.." Arnav said looking away.

"What you did after that made me respect you more Arnav. And it's not your fault.." Khushi said caressing his cheeks, "I'm your wife, you can show that you're crying.."

Arnav turned to her chuckling, "Men don't cry.."

"Aww.. you're crying now!!" Khushi smiled, opening her mouth in big "O"

"Shh.. don't tell anyone.." he wiped the corner of his eyes, smiling.

Khushi nodded also smiling, "Okay.. I won't.." she whispered like a kid.

"How did this happen?" he looked at her feet again.

"I got pricked with glass on the floor. I don't know maybe the kids dropped it by mistake.." Khushi said shrugging her shoulders, "What's bad is that my mehndi got spoiled.."

"It actually didn't.." Arnav said still staring at her feet. Khushi peeked to see her feet, she was taken by surprise when she saw the mehndi on her feet so dark, even though Arnav washed it when it didn't even dry.

"See how much I love you.. the mehndi just touched your feet for minutes, but it's effect was permanent one.." he smirked.

Khushi hugged him tightly, "Haan it's true.. you love me more than your work.. yaayy.."

"What the.. who said that?" Arnav asked.

"Don't you love me more than your work?" Khushi broke the hug glaring at him.

"No.." Arnav nodded sideways.

"Laad governor.. I left my Salman for you and you do this to me.. stay in AR only.. your jail..

where no one knows how to enter and how to leave that place.." Khushi pouted.

Arnav laughed shaking his head, "I love you more than anything in this world Khushi.."

She blushed, "I love you too Arnav. Do you know why I feel happy when I hear you saying that you love me?

Arnav nodded sideways.

"Because you learned to say your feelings without any fear now Arnav. Now you express to me how you feel, you smile, you talk.. you're not that person who used to only work and stay isolated in your room as Nani used to say to me.. you changed now.. and I feel as if Nani must be so happy in seeing you changed like this.. maybe she thought that after Ratna ma died she would never see her Chote happy like this.." Khushi said.

"That's because of you.." he pinched her nose.

**************************************************