chapter 6

Lucas p.o.v

did she just say what i thought she said " your what ?" preganant "

" im going to be a dad ?"

" yeah you are  " she just stood there her looking at me smiling " I gabed her face I was so happy at this point I put the yn thing behind me  "i love you " i love you to "

jasmine p.o.v

of course i was pregnant but it wasn't his i mean i like Lucas but its his friends baby Jackson

he is so fine and he told me that the coach was going to cut Lucas and make him the running back instead so Lucas was going to be in 2nd class and i need a 1st class man so ill fake like its his until i have all the baby stuff and ill leave him for Jackson nice plan huh ?

yn p.o.v

i ran to the only place were i could be alone not the girls bathroom not the gym but the place i used to go with my brother when we were kids

i sat on the swing i usual sat at and thought  about stuff i mean i was tired of being bulled and called ugly and other names that i wasn't

but who am i kidding when it comes to this school its make it or .....be broken and if you ask me im pretty broken

already

i take the spaghetti off of my head and throw it on the ground " eww " i whispherd to myself " hi im katie "

i looked up to see a girl with  brown hair and green eyes and a body of a godess and she was thick had all the right junk in all the right places ( im all about that bass lol ) " hi im yn " i shook her hand she sat in the swing next to mine " i seen what happened in the lunch room " oh... " my face turned red "it's all right nothing to be ashambed of " what you mean ?"

" i was once bulled to bye jasmine i was in the 3rd grade with her she was nothing but a bitch toward me and she played with all the boys and none of the girls " that's sounds like her " i sighed she did too " so you came to this high school why ?"

" cause i know that bitch was going to be here " then why come ?"

" revenge " what ?" i believe an eye for an eye you hurt me i hurt you back " my eyes widened this chick crazy but i think i like her plan

" so why aren't you hurting jasmine?"

" i need some one she hated the most  some one she despised some one she couldn't stand " me ?" yes you your perfect and every one hates you they all call you names and hate you because of one thing " what is that ?" your smart no one in this school is that smart i mean you won an award for being smart your the schools geek " wow harsh " i have none against you " ok " i have just one favor "what is that ?" i want you to be my project "

" so im a project now !"

i stood up to walk away as i was walking she followed "no your not a project i just need your help "I turned around " what good am i to any one i mean every one hates me no one knows me no one cares ok ok

just leave me alone !" i yelled at her

i turned around and kept walking this time she wasn't walking behind me

" i could change all of that if you just please help me get jasmine back i have had many years of bullying abuse everything you name it im tired and i need.. just you to help me i thought out of all people you would !"  i turned around she was about 2 feet away " how are you going to do that ?!"

" its called the geek project !" she yelled back to me