Part 8

Tamisha

The next day at school I met up with Nesha at the parking lot.

"Girl did you go inside the school yet?"

"No. What happened?"

"C'mon you gotta see this." She said pulling me by the arm inside.

When I walked inside I was shocked by what I saw. There was posters all over the wall.

It said help me find my mystery girl.

"The most popular guy in school wants you, he's trying to find you."

"I don't even know who he is, how he looks like. Why is he calling me his mystery girl anyways we only talked for a few seconds."

"Here look." She said pulling out her phone and showing me a picture of him off his Instagram.

"Him? That's that guy who poured his drink all over me at the mall."

"He did what?"

"Chy that's a long story, what else does the poster say?"

"He want his mystery girl, I mean you to prove if it's really you."

"Well I'm not going to do it." I said as I started walking down the hall leaving her behind. As I keep walking down the hall I noticed that everyone wasn't hanging around in the hallway like they usually do.

"Where's everyone?" Nesha question, once she reach up to me.

"I was thinking the same thing." I replied.

We continue to walk done the hall, following the noise that got louder as we got further. I opened the door to the Cafeteria and saw a long line of people.

"Hey was going on in here." Nesha ask one of the girls in the line.

"Dee Dee is trying to find the mystery girl from last night that went against him. You have to prove it by rapping a verse that was recorded by the person which is one their iPod, word for word."

I pulled Nene after overhearing what the girl said. "You heard that? He has my iPod." I whispered angrily.

"Yes I heard that, all you have to do is prove that it's you."

"I'm not doing that."

"Then your not getting your iPod back."

"Then oh well." I said walking out the Cafeteria to class.

AN: Sorry I haven't been updating because I'm not into this book like I was when I first started. I have a good ideas for this book I just don't know how to write it or put it together. If anyone have any extra ideas or want to help me finished this book just inbox me. You will get credit on whichever chapter you help me with. I would also like to make my chapters longer. Thank you.