ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴘ

Troye had finally gotten all of his snazzylicious rainbow furniture and he had put it in his newly profound pie shop. He was about to open it, and he was excited to make more money. He put up his glittery open sign, and yeeted himself to the back of the shop where the cash register was, but then he realized something. He didn't have any pies! He grabbed some ingredients off of the conveniently placed shelf behind him, and started making pies at the speed of light. He made some apple pies, some blueberry pies, some chicken pies, some cherry pies, some pumpkin pies, and even some marshmallow pies! Everyone was going to love his pie shop, it would become the best in town and the whole entire world. 

An hour had passed, and Troye still had no costumers! He started to cry and sit on the floor, when he heard the bell on his door ring! He jumped up super fast, and was quick to say, "Hi there! Welcome to my pie shop where we sell pie!" The customer looked at him, and then sprinted away. "Darn it." Troye murmured before going back onto the ground to cry again. Suddenly, the door rang again. Troye jumped up from the ground and saw that a whole crowd of people had come into his pie shop. "I'm gonna be rich!" Troye thought heading over to greet the customers.

Troye had greeted all the customers, and it seems they were all coming from the same place. Luckily, he had enough pies for everyone! Some people wanted apple pies, others wanted cherry pies, some even wanted chicken pies! He again, conveniently had all these pies on hand, and was able to serve everyone extremely quickly. Business was going well for the first day. Troye smiled.