ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ

It was another normal day at Troye's successful, and spicy pie shop. Suddenly, the door swung open, and some dude sprinted inside. Troye was shook from this person just yeeting themselves into his shop! The random person who seemed to be in a very yeety mood, walked right up to Troye's cash register, jumped over it, and started shoving pies into his conveniently existant bag. Troye realized what was happening, but he was just mesmerized with the beauty of the strange human. 

After a few minutes, all of Troye's pies had been kidnapped in stranger dude's bag, and he knew he had to stop it! He walked up to the beautiful stranger, and tried to steal the bag of pies from him. He was failing at first, but eventually he was able to snatch his pies back. 

"Why were you trying to steal my pies, Mr?" Troye asked, still mesmerized by this BEAUTIFUL human. The stranger just shrugged, and sat down on the ground. 

"I can't afford pies so I spend my time yeeting into pie shops trying to steal them." The stranger responded frowning. "My name is Jacob, by the way." He said winking. Jacob stood up with his head down, and looked Troye in the eyes. "I'll be back." He said, before running away.

"What just happened?" Troye said, before walking back to his cash register, hopeful of actual business. But he couldn't stop thinking about Jacob.