1

song-american teen- khalid

~david's perspective~

i walked into the next party, it was like a daily thing now. i saw natalie, corinna, and sam hanging out with some girl i haven't seen before. probably a freshman.

"hey, david!" corinna waved me over as the girl held out her hand

"olivia" she had purple hair and green eyes, she looked way older than a freshman

"i'm david, are you new?"

"i'm a freshman, so yeah"

"i though so. have any of you seen alex or any of the guys?" i asked

"alex and zane are over there, i think scotty and kristen are downstairs, liza's dancing on the tables, heath and matt aren't here yet, and todd's probably fucking some girl" sam smiled, pointing whenever she said someone's name.

"okay, thanks"

"get us some beer!" she yelled as i walked away, and went up to alex and zane.

"hey, guys" i smiled as zane began to go into his crazy drunk mode where he always ended up getting hurt or hurting someone else. zane was the type of person who gets the police called on them as these parties.

"heyyyy bitchhhhh!" zane said with a slur as he began running around me in circles. alex and i couldn't help but laugh and slowly scoot away before we got hurt or something.

"the girls are over there" alex smiles at our friends as i remembered to grab the beers for them.

"hey alex" sam smiled as i handed her and corinna two beers, passing them down to olivia and natalie

"oh, i'm 19" olivia said, trying to hand natalie her bottle

"who cares?" natalie laughed, opening the bottle with her nails and handing it back to olivia.

"have you never drank before?" sam laughed, taking a sip of hers.

"come on, chug it!" i yelled as we all began cheering "chug! chug! chug! chug!"

olivia put the bottle against her lips and started drinking it super quickly

i never wanted to leave

soon enough, zane, matt, and matt's girlfriend/sam's best friend, ariana, walked into the house and hung out with us. kristen and scotty came up to us with liza behind them

we all grabbed a new beer bottle, opened it and i yelled "to finishing exams!" as the bottles clinked together and we all took huge sips of beer.

people began cheering as todd came downstairs with a random blonde girl. people thought todd was good looking, it was easy for him to get girls.

i met scott, todd, zane, heath, and matt last year. i had met kristen the summer before that because she had known liza, my ex girlfriend, and they were friends. liza and i are still cool, but i know she gets upset when i hang out with other girls.

todd came over to us with the girl, and introduced us "this is brooke" he said as she shot us a drunk smile

brooke jameson

"hey, i'm david

"hey, i'm david. that's natalie, heath, scotty, kristen, liza, corinna, sam, olivia, alex, matt, and ariana. and that's our friend zane dancing on the table" i smiled as everyone waved

"can i talk to you?" she looked over at todd and pulled him away. after talking for a few minutes, he pulled corinna and i away

"you guys have to help me, i think she thinks we're in a real relationship now" he whispered

"well, dont most people after having sex with someone?" i asked

"okay david shut up"

"you two are the two sluts of our group, i cant believe you guys ever broke up. you had sex everyday and i could hear it from across the hall!"

(fun fact: david lives in a small house off of campus with todd, scotty, sam, corinna, and natalie. next year, when todd leaves, david and scott may turn it into a frat house)

"sorry, did we hurt your virgin ears?" corinna laughed as i walked away.

sam smiled at me "davey, you better come dance with me, this is our song!" she was clearly drunk, and i didn't want to let her down. the song "replay" by iyaz began blasting through the speaker as we stood up and started yelling the words.

"shawty's like a melody in my head that i cant keep out got me singing like, na na na na every day! like my ipods stuck on replay!" we screamed along, taking sips from beer bottles and laughing at how crazy we looked.

natalie joined with us. "corinna!" i screamed, since all of the chicago kids used to love this song

soon enough, we were all dancing in a circle, screaming along like a bunch of idiots. todd and scotty soon joined, and then everyone in the house began screaming with us.

i felt more alive than i ever had, just me and my friends, having a great time.

i never want to grow up.