Seahorse Members

Avery Michel. He started the group originally when Kevin first told him the feelings that he felt. Who knew all Kevin wanted for Christmas was a boob job? He named it the Seahorses because seahorses are bisexual, right? Or was it transgender?  Anyway, they both described Kevin.

Avery and Kevin's relationship was rocky, considering Kevin's feelings for Avery, which were unrequited. Avery kinda hates Kevin, but kinda admired him. I mean, being an 8th grader with boobs must be hard, right?

Avery knew that in order to make it a club they had to at least have 4 people interested in it, so Avery bribed Hannah and Gia to join. And they reluctantly brought one or two friends to join. Avery was very happy with the outcome of this club, so he dedecided to hug Kevin( he still smells like boob sweat and stinky fart). Kevin smiled blissfully as he fainted.

Kevin Pellipoopy. You obviously just learned about him up there, but we need his boobilicious perspective. Kevin was transgender, bisexual, a drag queen, and he rockes out to Taylor Swift every Friday night. Kevin was truly in love with Avery, even though he said it was only a school girl crush, but Avery would never look at him the way her looks at his girlfriend the cactus. Kevin sighed as he watched Avery make posters for the club. He couldn't count how many times he caught himself looking at Avery's perfectly sculpted body (cough cough flabs) or his bootyful eyes. But the thing he loved most about Avery was his huge ****. In case you pervs thought something disgusting, kevin meant soul.

Hannah Stuart. She was bribed to join this dumb club. But she must admit, watching Kevin fawn over Avery was the highlight of her day. She wasn't sure if Kevin was a guy or a girl, but when she does... she will know. She has alot to do with her 29 children (and counting) and multiple grandchildren, so she stocks up on alcohol,  only to have it stolen by her alcoholic daughter- Avery's mother. She was Avery's giraffe. What?  No. No no no. Maybe. No!

Gia Wolosyn. She was also bribed into this club, but she liked seahorses,  so how bad could it be? HORRIBLE?  I QUIT! what? Never mind. Gia laughed as R.J, her best friend,  jumped off of a plane amd into the school. He was so stupid. Gia was the hugest Kavery shipper, so she was writing fanfiction all day.  So was Hannah. Her mother. Woah. Things got awkward. Real fast. Gia loved R.J more than Miley Cyrus loves twerking. But you know... he doesn't? Or does?  BOYS ARE CONFUSING. Gia knew from Kevin and Avery's, uh, relationship?

R.J.. what? He's only an extra?  Where has my life gone.