Reality Question

Avery was walking to the nurse after a hot and heavy moment with his cactus.

"Avery!" Gia called out from behind him. Avery glanced over his shoulder.

"Hi." He said.

"Okay. Reality t.v. show question." Gia said, sitting Avery on the floor.

"Eh" Avery said.

"Kavery. Thoughts. " gia said. Avery looked up.

"I feel like he makes me happy." Avery said, a smile plastered on his face. "But he's a weirdo and he rapes people and I need someone stable in ny life. Like my cactus." Avery said,  his dumb smile bigger than ever. Gia coughed and Sabrina ran out of a big plant, a t.v. trailing behind her.

"And now, Sabrina!" Gia said motioning towards her.

"Okay. So I've been doing research and whatnot,  and I happened to see someting with this nifty boob camera Gia supplied me with. And voila!" Sabrina said, turning the t.v. on.

Avery walked into the door quietly.  Kevin smiled,  jumping up and running in for a hug.

"Why the janitor closet?" Avery asked .

"I don't know, it seemed sexy and all." Kevin said, Avery shook his head and leaned in for a make out session.

"I only have 20 minutes. " Avery said, pulling away.

"Thats enough time." Kevin said pulling him down.

"Horrific." Gia said. They heard a gasp from behind, Gia turned around slightly only to see Hannah,  frozen in place. "Hannah! " Gia exclaimed cheerfully.  "Want to join?" Gia asked. Hannah shook her head before running in the opposite direction. Gia hesitated before pulling Avery up and following her.