heist - Choi San

There are so many ways to commit a crime, so many paths to take.

You choose this one.

You sat on the edge of your double bed dangling your feet and watched as you moved one foot over the other, anxiously as too avoid looking at San. He was getting dressed in the mirror behind you.

"Nervous, baby?" He covered his luscious red hair with a black hood, and turned to you.

"A little. You're going to be safe right?" You looked back at San, wearing full black with his face almost completely covered. All that you could see were his eyes, devious and filled with adrenaline. Seeing him like this for the first time was weird, you felt further from the San you knew, yet closer the seductive San that stood behind you.

He slid his mask down so his gorgeous red lips were exposed and smirked, this was the most attracted you'd ever felt to him.

"I'll be fine. I'm just worried about you. I know this is you first time and-" He paused to look at you.
"You remember the plan don't you?" He said before turning back to the mirror.

You nodded and then quickly flashed back to your feet, the heat of the man stood behind you was getting too much.

"Baby? Are you okay?" You glanced over your shoulder, he had taken his hood down and was running his hand through is hair. You took in a shallow breath and stood up to face him. He instantly focused his attention of the mirror and onto you.

Without saying anything you moved closer,
"I'm going to be fine, just one last thing before you leave."
You wrapped you arms around his neck, he grinned and pulled you into him by the waist. Your lips locked straight away, he smirked into this kiss, biting your lip and holding you tight. You ran your fingers through his hair and he began to move alone your jaw, kissing every inch of you he could reach. You tilted your head back and his soft lips worked their way down your neck. Nibbling at you between teasing licks and kisses. His plump lips caused small whimpers to escape your mouth. You felt his smirk on your neck and his grip on your waist tighten.

"San..." You moaned slightly.
"You need to go..."

"Hold on, baby."