Chapter 22

"A romantic evening. #myfirsttime".

I woke up with a  slight headache with no momery of last night beside I was at a party with Jacques and Maria. I sat up in the bed and looked around and realised that I was not at my dorm but at Andre's apartment. I came off the bed and ran to the bathroom putting my head over the toilet letting out some of last night out of my stomach.

I sat there on the floor in total embarrassment.

"Elizabeth".

I looked up at Andre standing there holding a glass of water in his hand while he was on the phone.

"Yes doctor James, she's up but she's still regurgitating".

I took the water from his hand and drank most of it.

"Thank you doctor James".

He ended the and lean down and picked me up from the floor and took me back to bed.

"Andre what are you doing!. I need to get ready for class".

"Class Elizabeth!. Do you know what time is it!".

I looked at the clock and it was after 10 in the morning.

"What happened? How did I get here, why did you let me slept in so late?".

"You have no idea do you!. I told you to stay at your dorm and you decided to go parting with those friends of yours. I called and texted you Elizabeth and nothing. I drove over to your dorm found your phone where you left it on the bed, I had no idea where to find you when that London girl told me that you went to a party at a frat house!".

This was the first time I saw Andre this angry at me, and I would be too it I were him. I looked at him with tears in my eyes as he continued.

"I head over there and saw you completely drugged and some guy kissing all over you".

Last night momery slowly return and the tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Who gave you the drug!?".

"No one. I must have accidentally took it when Alexis sat her drink next to mine".

"You are lucky it wasn't the whole dose of molly you intake"

"Molly".

"Yes Elizabeth. Molly".

He took up his car keys and head for the door.

"Where are you going?".

"To the pharmacy. Stay here ".

I lay back in the bed wishing that I didn't went to the party, wishing that I didn't went to got another drink, wishing that I didn't accidentally took molly. I picked my phone up from the beside table and I saw all the missed call from Andre, and a few from Jacques and Maria worrying about me.

My phone rang and it was Maria.

"Lizzy I'm really sorry about last night".

"Lizzy are you okay?.

Jacques was with her. 

"Yeah I'm okay. But it turns out I  was drugged accidentally and Andre is very upset about it".

"He showed that dude last night and me accidentally  when I try to pull him away from him".

"I'm sorry Jacques".

"No don't be. I should have been there for you Elizabeth I brought you to that party when you didnt wanted to go".

"Yeah Elizabeth we both should have been there for you more".