52

10:25 PM, Saturday, January 2020.  The weather may be cold, but Jaehyung feels hot all over and he's having trouble controlling himself.  He's nervous, but the sight of Younghyun under him, chest heaving with unstable breaths, is beautiful.  There's a daring look in his eyes, mixed with an expression of complete trust, as if to say, 'do whatever you want with me.'

  Jaehyung leans down, kissing Younghyun slowly, rubbing his hands over his bare skin.  He moves onto his neck, leaving marks that Junhyeok will yell at him for later, something about needing to look presentable.

  "This is unfair, you have to take you shirt off too."

  Jaehyung obeys without hesitation but immediately regrets it.

  "Jaehyung. . ."

  He can't move, paralyzed with fear as Younghyun examines the thin scars covering his arms.  "I-I used to be suicidal.  It was before I met you, I haven't even thought about it in a year."

  "Did you ever--"

  "Yes.  Once."  Jaehyung allows himself to be hugged by Younghyun, feeling safe and relieved.

  "Thank you for not going through with it.  I'm glad you're alive."

  "Me too."

  Younghyun kisses Jaehyung, the action expressing more emotions than words ever could.

A/N: we gettin' reeeaaaal close to the end