Scars ||Mitch Rapp||

"𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝘩𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝐼'𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛"

"I told you not to get into my way, I fucking told you." Y/n snapped against Mitch. Rage was filling her voice and her eyes, as well, burning into his.

"If I didn't get in your way you would have got yourself killed. You are too impulsive y/n! This is going to ruin us, CIA, every fucking thing." He hissed back at y/n who was now standing frozen in the middle of the room with both hands closed into fists.
She knew he was right. She always wanted to make the last move and even though this was extremely dangerous, she decided to do that anyways.

That day, when she was busy discharging a whole gun on an already death target—a terrorist, she didn't realize someone was behind her and was about to stab her. She was too occupied on release all her rage and revenge on that lifeless corpse. Luckily, Mitch was there to save her once again and shot that man taking her away. And there they were. Hissing at each other.

"What do you know about being impulsive? You know nothing!" She hissed  pointing him with her index walking towards him. Angst could be touched.

"I do! I almost got killed by the terroristic group of Mansur! That's when CIA found me. I learned to make it no personal, work is work, a target is a target and my privacy is my privacy. So I fucking do." He screamed the last part and she startled a little. She knew he was a difficult person but she didn't know he was like.. her. What was weird is that his words hurt her and y/n didn't know why.

When she didn't say anything he smoothed his expression and walked towards her. Every step he made forward, every step she made back. She reached the wall and he was now standing in front of her, chest to chest. Face to face.

"I don't want you to get killed."
"Why do you care?"
"I don't know. I just don't want to lose anybody anymore."
"That's not your decision and by the way-" she leaned closer to his ear. "Never make it personal, Rapp."

As she tried to leave, she was taken by the wrist and pushed against the wall harshly. They locked their eyes and didn't say anything for a second before both of them smashed their lips together. Their lips moving together in a needed and wanted way. They pulled away slowly looking into each other's eyes.

"What you do to me." Mitch whispered.
"I have no idea." She grinned and brought him closer taking him from the collar of his black tee. She quickly got the t-shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Y/n took a few moments to look at his scars and softly reached for them but he softly grabbed her wrist.

"Please, don't. Just.. don't." He glanced down and she nodded even though she felt like touching and then softly kissing every scar of his body to show him how much she was grateful for life to have given him another opportunity. How much she was grateful for having him saving her life. She pulled him closer and hugged him tightly and she swore she heard him sobbing.

That night they just hugged close. She snuggled into him and slept together in the most innocent way possible. It was the first time Mitch slept with someone that wasn't Katrina. It was the first time he trusted someone that much to have her into his private life. He didn't know yet, but he would have loved y/n more than he ever loved someone in his entire life.