Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV

After I called Lisa, I decided to start the day. I got up from my bed and left my room to go to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

"Good morning everyone." I said.

"You're awfully cheerful? Did something good happened yesterday?" J hope hyung said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Yesterday was so... amazing." I said. Smiling from ear to ear.

"You know, ever since you got a girlfriend you've been all mushy." Suga hyung said.

"That's what makes it so precious." I said to him.

"That's what makes it so disgusting." He said, mocking me. Everyone laughed.

They can mock me all they want. But nothing can ruin my mood today. I am far too happy to be bothered by their silly jokes. I just can't stop smiling.

"Let's just eat. The food will get cold." Jin hyung said.

We all sat down and ate what Jin hyung cooked. It's so nice to just be at home. Enjoying home cooked meals, having casual conversations and laughing together.

Reminds me of our trainee days. When we're just starting to make our dreams come true. And now? Looking back to that memory makes me realize how far we made it.

"Why don't we take a picture?" I said.

"Why so sudden?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"I don't know, it's just that today kinda reminds me of the old times. And I want to remember this day too." I told them.

"See, I told you. Having a girlfriend makes you mushy." Suga hyung said with a chuckle. We all laughed as well.

"I'll take it and tweet it for our fans to see." Jimin hyung said.

We took the picture and continued eating. Jimin was still on his phone.

"Jungkook." Jimin hyung called.

"Yes? Hyung?" I said, busy stuffing my mouth with food.

"You're trending on twitter right now." Jimin hyung said.

"What? What for?" I asked.

He just looked at me and handed me his phone.

When I saw what he was talking about. It's like someone just poured a whole bucket of cold water on me. I feel numb.

There were so many pictures of me and Lisa at the amusement park. How can I be so careless? How can I do this to her? Now she's going to be in trouble. I need to go to her right now. I need to see her.

I immediately got up and grabbed my coat. I was about to head out of the door when Namjoon hyung stopped me.

"Woah. Wait, slow down. Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have to go to her. She could be in trouble. All because of me. Hyung, what am I going to do? This is all my fault." I said. How can something like this happen?

"Jungkook acting like this won't solve anything. Let's just go to Bang PD-nim first. He'll know what to do." He suggested.

"Hyung you don't understand. Lisa's career is at stake here. I have to go to her." I said. Then left.

"Fine. Go to her. We'll tell Bang PD-nim what happened." He said.

"Thanks hyung." I didn't waste anymore time and went out the door.

I got to the car and drove as fast as I can. I got to the YG building and looked for Lisa.

I thought of going to the office of Mr. Yang, but before I could enter the door I saw Lisa's band mates standing outside.