4. Dallas Winston

October, 21st, 1960

 Ponyboy's P.O.V

           I woke up the next morning and showered and then got dressed. No one was awake so I decided to make breakfast. I made everyone's eggs how they like them and made (Y/N) just scrambled since I did not know how she liked her eggs prepared then I got a chocolate cake from the freezer and put it on the table. I heard the front door open so I went to go see who it was and I saw Dallas Winston. "Hey man, oh you making some breakfast for me?" he asked. "Well I didn't know you were stopping by or I would have made some." I said. "Eh it doesn't matter I already ate at Buck's." he said while sitting down and putting his feet up on the coffee table. I nodded and headed back to the kitchen everyone usually showed up to my house in the morning. Steve, Dally, Two-Bit and sometimes Johnny and Tim or Curly Shepard will show up at times but I didn't mind it. I sat down and started to eat my breakfast, I eventually finished and decided to wash my dishes after. Darry and Soda came down because they have work today and they needed to be up early, they both ate their breakfast and talked to Dally and they got ready then went out the door so they weren't late to work. I went back in the kitchen to wash their dishes as well. I heard Dally whistle and yell "Who is this sexy broad?" I look out in the living room and see (Y/N) looking at him confused.

                                   (Y/N)'s P.O.V

            I saw this blonde hair guy sitting on Ponyboy's couch and he whistled at me and called me a broad. "First of all I am a women and second of all who are you?" I asked. "Well I am Dallas, Dallas Winston but you can call me Dally." he said while winking at me. "How old are you again?" I asked. "Well isn't that just rude to ask for someone's personal information?" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Well missy, I'm seveteen." he said looking at me. "Typical." I said. Ponyboy came out of the kitchen and he looked at me. "I made you breakfast." he said. "Thanks." I walked out in the kitchen and sat at the table and started to eat what Pony made. Ponyboy sat next to Dally and Dally was talking about how there is going to be a huge party in a couple of days at Buck's house and he wanted to invite us. "Well I don't know, I don't want to get in trouble." he said. "Trouble? why would i get you in trouble? but you should bring your little lady friend there as well. I- I'll just say we're going to the Dingo to your older brother." "Like that's even better?" Pony said. "I'll tell him nothing is going to happen and it is just a get together." Dally suggested. "Fine, if anything happens and Darry finds out it is going to be you getting skinned and not me." "Alright, Alright horsey." Ponyboy rolled his eyes at the name he called him and walked out to the kitchen where I was. "How's the food?" he asked. "It was fine." I said. "Just fine." Ponyboy rolled his eyes in a playful way. "Did you call the teacher yet?" I asked. "Oh shoot, I forgot do you think you can?" he asked. "Sure, I got it." I got up and walked to the phone and dialed the number that was on the paper. The phone rang for a couple of seconds then I heard on the other end. "Hello?" "Hello, It is (Y/N)(L/N) I heard that we needed to call you about an assignment?" I asked. "uh, yes let me pull up what you need to do." I waited for him and he said. "Okay it's either you and Pony both separately have to make a ten page essay about this experience or you two can make a book together and talk about both of your point of views, It doesn't matter if one point of view is longer than the other but you have to do one or the other or you two fail the entire school year." he said. I never wrote a book before but it would be interesting and I really don't want to write a boring essay. "We'll write the book does it have to be censored?" I asked him. "That is up to you, well perfect, I'll see you when that book is done." "Okay see you." I hung up the phone and looked at Ponyboy. "So?" he asked. "He said we either have to write a boring essay about this stupid thing or a book." I said. "You chose the essay right?" he asked. "Hell to the fuck no." I said. He started laughing. "I'm just messing around with you." he said. "su-ure you were." I said. "Hey are y'all tryna go watch a movie tonight?" asked Dally. Well he likes to ruin moments, well I mean there was no moment going on. "Sure, you down?" Pony asked me. "Sure." I said. We all sat down and waited until time can pass by faster.