CHAPTER 1

My birth family
My father is man by the name of Robbie Edward Mckay. Almost always drunk which caused him to always smell of alcohol and cigarettes, he wasn't in bad shape, he had little muscle and a slightly big stomach. He had severe alcohol issues causing him to abuse me and my two older brothers.
My mother, a dead woman with a heart of gold. She died when i was only 2. I don't remember her much but from my foggy memories she had long black hair, slightly pale skin, she loved to bake or cook and had a talent for art. She always smelled of roses or vanilla and had a big heart. She never cheated on my father and at night she sang me lullabies but i remember only one of her lullabies. She sang it when times were hard and we had little hope or joy. I still remember the night she was out on the swing holding me and singing it.
(A/N: italics = singing)
It was dark and there were plenty of stars out tonight, she always loved how the moonlight made my white hair shine bright. I was only two years old but i still see her face in my dreams sometimes...She always calmed me down shen i was afraid..
I miss her so much...i know i was adopted and that she isn't my real mother but she always treated me like i was..
She was just six-teen and all alone when i came to be...
So we grew up together...my mamma child and me...

Now things were bad and she was scared..but whenever i would cry...
She calm me fears and dry my tears with a rock an roll lullaby..
And she'd sing shananana nananana it'll be alright shananana nananananana just hold on tight.. I can hear you momma
Muh muh muh muh momma
Nothing soothes my soul like the sound of a good old rock and roll lullaby...
332 words_____________________________
Author here the song is called rock & roll lullaby. I apologize for how short the chapter is but i couldn't think of anything else.
Info: Mia is the adopted daugher of Robbie and Maria Mckay. Her two older brothers are not adopted like she is and you will find out more info about them later.
That is all for now see you later Liten en