5.

Dear Diary,

How am I still not enough? Will I ever be enough? I almost have no social life now, and you are still not satisfied. I almost get no sleep now, you're still not satisfied.

I feel like when you look at me, all you see is that one C I got since the beginning of the year.

All you see is that one time I handed in a late assignment.

That one time you came into my room and saw me watching a Youtube video instead of studying.

That one time, I went to visit one of my friends instead of working.

You don't see the hours I put into cooking dinner because I know you are tired that certain day, or the all nighters I pull because I know I have an important test the next day that you will be so disappointed if I don't a good grade in. You don't see the A's I spend so much effort on getting.

Sometimes I don't think you see me as a human anymore, just a machine that wants to go into medical school.

I'm so tired.

I'm so so tired.

Will this ever just stop?

I swear, I'll try to get the grades you want me to get dad.

I'll try to be as pretty as you want me to be mom, just please stop hurting me.

How much can a person stand before they finally break?

I hope not much longer because I don't want to live any more than this. 

Yours, 

Quinn