6:00

Hoseok: Yoongi...hope you'll be back soon...I hate how you changed...
Not delievered

________________________________
Hoseok:

Yoongi got out of the shower. He was already all cleaned up from the short but intense fighting. Hoseok ran to him and pull him in a hug but Yoongi pushed him away without hesitation.

Yoongi: I'm serious Hoseok, I hate you.

Hoseok: You-You don't...

Yoongi: I do.

Hoseoks sighed. He knew Yoongi and he knew how bad of a temper he had. He had been too hard on him that day. He knew he shouldn't have. Now, within only a few months, Hoseok felt that Yoongi changed so much it was incredible. Incredibly bad. He wanted the Yoongi who was the most important to him back. The Yoongi who made him smile. The Yoongi who would cheer him up whatever happened. The Yoongi who wouldn't hesitate to pull Hoseok into a hug. The Yoongi who even kissed him once.

The Yoongi Hoseok loved so much.

________________________________
Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at himself in the mirror during long minutes. A part of him wanted Hoseok to see how bad Yoongi have been these last months. He knew Hoseok would feel  bad. He deserves to. At the same time, he didn't want anyone's opinion on his scars. It was his only happiness now. He was proud of them. He changed and put a sweatshirt on. He got out of the bathroom and, not even a second ñater, he panicked as he saw Hoseok clung to him. He pushed him away. He couldn't get close to him. Not again.

Yoongi: I'm serious Hoseok, I still hate you.

Hoseok: You-you don't.

Yoongi: I do.

Yoongi knew very he was lying in a way. He hated Hoseok for leaving him. He hated Hoseok for replacing him. He hated Hoseok for making him feel shit about himself. That he wasn't good enough, he was nothing. Of course, Hoseok never said or even thought like that about Yoongi but Yoongi considered all the situation like that. But he hated Hoseok so much...because he loved him. He knew that either he likes it or not he will always do. As long as he hates Hoseok, he will love him.

He was scared. Scared to be left once more.