Just a Normal Day

Hey people of Wattpad! I'm new and this is my first story yada yada. Look, I'd love to hear what you think, so comment and no hate please. Constructive criticism is appreciated and PLEASE tell me if I'm being cliche, okay? I do not own P!ATD, only the characters I make up. I'll try and update whenever I can because my school starts tomorrow.

'Molly, Molly makeout! Any time Any guy oh oh! Just watch your back cuz you won't know what to do, Molly might makeout with you!" my ringtone went off. It was Ryan, and of course, he calls at the most convenient of times; 2:30 in the morning. "Hello?" I asked groggily into the phone. "Kate! Thank God!" said Brendon. "BRENDON?! Why the hell do you have Ryan's phone?" I asked annoyed at the fact it wasn't Ryan, and it was 2:30 in the morning. "That's not important! What is important is that you and Holly come to his apartment NOW!" "We'll be right over! It'll take us ten minutes because WE DON'T HAVE A CAR!" I yelled the last part emphasizing the car part. I cut the line and put on some jeans, tied my hair and grabbed my skateboard I texted Holly and she replied almost instantly.

Me: we need 2 b at Ryro's NOW!

Holly: alrdy on my way :)

Me: Cheeky bastard!

AT RYAN'S

"We're here!" I said as we burst through the door. "What's the emergency?" I asked Bren. "He was hyperventilating and then he passed out." "So why was he hyperventilating?" I asked in reply to his reply. "I only got here when he was hyperventilating!" I glared at Jon, knowing he knows something. "Well he was speaking gibberish when I saw him but I only understood a few words," he said. "Like?" I prodded. "Um, he said 'guitar, peanut butter, prom' and 'Kate'". "Wait, what? He said Kate?" I asked shocked. Okay, I may have a small, teeny-tiny crush on Ry, but only Jon knew. "Uh-huh," he said his mouth full with a sandwich. I grabbed the sandwich and threw it in the bin. I gave him one of my 'Not-the-time' looks. "Well, I know one thing that might work," I stated matter-of-factly. I put him in a sitting pose leaning against the wall. I slapped him as hard as I could. His eyes started to open and I tackled him in a hug, it was quite easy considering how skinny he was. "Ow! What happened?" he asked. "And that would be our queue to leave," I said grabbing my skateboard. "Actually, I think I'll just get Brendon to drop me to your house later, if that's okay with Brendon," she asked politely. "Ye-yeah, sure," he said. I knew he had a crush on Holly! I left and got back to my comfy bed and slept.

BEEP! BEEP! My alarm went off for school. I groaned but hopped in the shower, picked out a pair of jeans, a MCR t-shirt and my purple chucks. I straightened my frizzy hair and decided to add blue and purple streaks this morning. I picked up my bag and my skateboard and skated to school. I walked out the door, but came back forgetting my phone and eyeliner. "Nice hair!" a familiar voice called. I turned around to see a perfectly fine Ryan. "Thanks! I used coolade!" I said. "Wanna ride?" he asked. I showed him my skateboard and he said, "Suit yourself," before driving off. I decided to skate faster and make this a race. Luckily, skateboarders don't have speed limits. I won and got to my locker to get my books. Today was gonna be awesome because almost all the periods I had were with the guys and I had Piano and this year, I got the private room with the classical piano! I slammed my locker shut and there stood Brendon. I screamed and jumped a foot in the air, dropping my phone in the process. "What the hell Bren?!" I yelled at him. He was in a fit of laughter so I punched him in the gut and this time I was the one having a laughing fit. I walked to class, only to be blocked by meathead jocks. "What now?!" I asked exasperated. "Oh, were you walking? Sorry, but this hallway is reserved for non-losers," some jock said. "Okay, but you're gonna regret not letting me through," I said examining my nails. 'Man, I need a manicure!' I thought as they laughed. I glared and backed up. They thought I was gonna chicken out, boy were they in for a surprise! I turned around with an evil grin, and charged at them. They ended up on the floor doubled over in pain. "Told ya!" I said walking toward the nearest staircase. I saw Ryan and put my head down so he couldn't see me blushing like a beetroot. I walked into Science and took my seat next to Holly. Our teacher started to go on about something related to cells, as I thought, 'This is gonna be a long day...'

Sooo... whatd'ya think? Too cliche? Too dumb? Comment and if you have any ideas, comment! I know it was a little short but hey! It's only the beginning. I try and plan on making really long ones too ;). xoxo mrsryro