Author's note :(

Hey Wattpad-ers!

It's me, mrsryro. Well, I just wanted to let you know, that I'm stuck. I know what I wanna do in future chapters, but I'm stuck on stuff I need to write in order to get there. I just need an idea. That's all; an idea. It's not hard; even a single word will do. Just an idea. I'll work it in from there. And, as a reward for whoever gives me an idea, they get to be a character in one of my stories! Yes, one of them. Plural. As in I have two. So give me an idea, and a name and I might just make a fictional character after you! I know I'm not exactly the best-known writer here, but at least you'll be in A story! Just an idea. I was thinking like 'Ryan asks Kate out' and 'Brendon and Holly are sneaking around' kinda thing. But actually, I might focus on Laura and Spencer. And as for the 'Everything's in Kate's POV', I might add in a Holly or Brendon or Laura or just anyone's when I feel like it; this is for both stories. Also, 'Help! I'm living with Rock Stars!' has a new chappy on the way! Working on both stories whenever I can. I swear. Also, I want comments. Doesn't matter which story; any comments will do. Even if they're useless ones. So far, only @Mayank612722 has commented. It's so sweet to have someone look at my story as a source of band information. But @Mayank6127222, I think @OriginalSawah's 'Idol' is a better source. Except for one tiny thing; Brendon is really engaged to Sarah Orzechowski. But when @OriginalSawah steals him from her, I want to be invited to the wedding! Lawlsies. Anyways, help is appreciated GREATLY. Merci! And, I'm adding this in now, If you help, I'll fan a story! And if it's good, I'll add it to my reading list! Just, HELP!

Important announcement: 'Idol' by @OriginalSawah aka Sarah Gardner is over :'( ! But... Sequel is out on Jan 1st 2013, I think. Either way; sequel called 'Idolize' (? See author's note #2) is coming soon! Can't wait! And for those of you ATL fans: GET DON'T PANIC FROM iTUNES! OR TORRENT IT! JUST GET IT PEOPLE! IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD! 

Love you all; even if I don't know you. That airy fairy love that you say to people you just met. Not the I'm in love with you kind. That won't apply here. Anyways, A bientot mes amis!

xoxo

mrsryro