one

c h a p t e r  o n e
: Daddy Dearest

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 tv was playing in the background, you flipped through the pages of your book with a lick of your finger. All was peaceful until the TV crackled.
"Breaking news coming to us now of the death of wealthy entrepreneur and world-renowned scientist, Sir Reginald Hargreeves, reportedly found dead-"
With a shaky hand and a sigh, you switched the TV off.
"Now I have to find Klaus, probably as high as a kite as always." You mumbled to yourself.
Pulling the green hair tie off your small wrist, you tie your (h/c) hair into a ponytail. See... due to one of Dads experiments. I still look like a bloody kid and it's not easy I can assure you.
━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
After giving up on finding Klaus you decided to just head to the Academy. You stood at the front gate, childhood memories flashed by in a second. You shook it from your head as you entered the building. You wondered around the rooms until you found your family, fire crackling behind them.
"-say a few words, just at Dads favourite spot." You could hear Luther saying.

"Dad had a favourite spot?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, under that tree? Did none of you-"
Strutting into the room you sought out Klaus and stood next to him with a neutral face.

"Greetings." You mumbled.

"(Y/n)?" Allison interrupted the others. "You don't look a day over 13, what the hell happened?"

Taking the drink from your real brother's hands you drunk the rest despite his protests. "Hey thats mi-"

"Why don't you ask Daddy dearest?" Interuppting Klaus, you waved your hands around, "Oh! Thats right, he's dead. All I have and need to say is Dad was a asshole and didn't know what he was doing raising us, worlds a better place now."
You slammed the empty glass on the table. "Nothings changed!" You say walking off. You yelled from the other room, "Your all still kids in a adults body's!"
━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
You walked around your room
trying to block out all the past moments flashing before your eyes. You slide down your wall blocking your ears and scrunching your eyes. There you sat, shaking your head and rocking yourself for what it seemed like forever, your thoughts drifted off to Five, you missed him so much, everything was getting to much for you, until you heard the familiar beat 'I think we're alone now'
You slowly stood up and started dancing to the song. Jumping on your bed, swaying your head side to side, you felt like a kid again. That was until a loud rumble outside began with a large flash of blue light. You ran outside bumping into the others on the way. Once you all reached outside, above you was a large blueish... thing.
"Looks like a temporal enomely!"
Diego yelled, "or maybe some sort of black whole! Either one!"
Klaus pushed past you holding what looked like to be a fire extinguisher.

"Out the way!" He yelled, attempting to spray the thing. He gave up and just threw it in.

"Get behind me!" Luther yelled.

"Yeah get behind us!" Diego retorted.
The thing continued to suck things up. A image of what looked like to be a man appeared, merging into a boy. Until it closed and someone fell from it. From that moment you didn't get a good view but when the boy stood up your legs almost gave away.

"Is anyone else seeing a small five?"
Everyone looked from you to him.

Five looked down at himself and his oversized suit, "Shit."
━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
A/N:
Hello to my new readers! Just letting you know that the chapters do get better and longer! My writing improves I promise! I can see most people give up on the first chapter... I don't blame them but please keep on reading!
Thank you. :)