Stuck I

Lisa's POV

"Yooohooo....!!! Bambam!!! What's up??!!" That's what I said when Bambam opened his door at his door.

Wait! I thought it was Bambam who opened the door but it turns out, it wasn't him.

I was on my phone. When the door opened, I was texting Jisoo to inform her that I'm in Bambam's house so I didn't see who's actually opening the door.

"You're not Bambam. Where's Bambam?" I said bewildered.

He is wearing a black hoodie with a black mask. He completed his outfit with a black bucket hat.

"Come in." He said while opening the door wider. He went further inside the house as he explains to me how it was him and not Bambam, "Bambam's manager invited me in when I arrived. He told me that Bambam will be here soon but his manager left after he let me in."

"Let me call him," I said as I was putting my attention back to my phone.

"I tried but he left his phone in his room. I heard a phone rings from his room when I called him." He told me.

"Stupid Bambam!" I mumbled under my breath.

To be honest, this is awkward. We are the same age but he is my senior. I don't know what I should do at this moment. I don't know if I should pretend that he wasn't here because that's what I did in award shows and music shows. Even when he stands right beside me. Should I talk to him?

He moved to sit on the couch, in front of the TV. Meanwhile, I went to the stool near the kitchen counter. The TV is already on but his eyes were on his phone. I decided to go to the guest's restroom after we didn't talk for a while. I pulled out my phone and call Jisoo.

"Ya!! Where are you?" Jisoo asked when she picks up my call.

"Unnie!! I'm in Bambam's place. But he isn't here." I said.

"Go home then. Are you alone?" Jisoo told me.

"No. Someone is here. Should I just go back? That's means I left him alone, right? Is he going to think I'm rude if I left him?" I said to Jisoo.

"Who is it?" Jisoo asked.

"BTS Jungkook." I said.

"Oh... Owwwhh.." Jisoo said. I could hear some teasing in her tone.

"Unnieee....!!! Help me, please..." I whine. "What should I call him? Senior? Just his name?"

"Oh, right. You're at the same age as him. Just pretend that you don't know his age and just call him senior." Jisoo said nonchalantly.

"Would that be too formal?" I asked.

"It should be formal, Lisa. Because you're pretending that you don't know him." Jisoo scolds me.

"Oh, okay then," I said cluelessly. I need Jisoo's help because this is a rare situation. One wrong move from me, it will destroy my reputation or my group in front of him or even his members if he decided to tell his members about this moment later. It will reflex on how I behave as a person. Korean is a bit tricky. Especially when you are a foreigner in the entertainment industry. If somehow, sometimes, both of us appear in a talk show and he decided to talk about it, it would be a problem if I did something wrong.

"Should I just keep quiet or talk to him?"

"Lisa, you need to talk to him. Or he is going to think you hate him or something. Yes, we pretend we don't know them in shows because cameras are everywhere. But you are in Bambam's house now. There wasn't anyone there. It's just the two of you."

"Arrggghh.. this is confusing," I said while stomping my foot.

"Just ask him if he wants to drink or not. Be polite." Suddenly Jisoo's changes her tone and I heard her a little bit panic, "Lisa, where are you?"

"In the restroom," I said.

"Lisa, you should get out. Or he is going to think you're taking a poop right now." I can tell that Jisoo was panicked. After I heard her reasoning why she's panicking, now I'm panicking too.

"Oh my god!! Okay. Okay. I'll hang up now. Thank you, Jisoo unnie. Bye." I said in a hurry.

"Fighting!! Just be yourself. If you don't like him and he asked your number, just tell him that you have a dating ban." Jisoo said again.

I rolled my eyes while checking my face in the mirror. "Unnie... The dating ban doesn't work anymore since Jennie unnie's news."

"Oh, right. I forget." Jisoo said

***

Jungkook's POV

Blackpink has been caught my attention lately. Especially their youngest member. Okay, if I'm being honest, it wasn't just recently.

I thought they're going to have a dating ban until the news comes out about her member's relationship. I know she is Bambam's friend but I never ask for his help until then.

BamBam told me he doesn't want to give me her phone number because he doesn't want Lisa to kill him. But when I mentioned a blind date, he was even more scared than when I asked her number. He told me that I have to ask her number by myself.

After a little bit of persuasion that involves a whole lot of editing software and my tips for video editing, he finally agreed to set me up with Lisa without her knowing.

I texted BamBam and I told him that Lisa is already here. So he should be here in a few seconds.

I saw her coming out from the bathroom door and she took the same spot as before. I don't know if she's going to ignore me or not. I'm not going to let her leave before Bambam's coming back.

"How long do we have to wait until Bambam is coming back?" Lisa asked. She seems calm but I can see in her eyes that she's a little bit anxious.

"I don't know. His manager didn't say anything before he left me." I said to Lisa.

Bambam's manager didn't say anything. But BamBam said that he is on his way and he will be here anytime soon. BamBam left his phone in his room upstairs but I gave him my old phone that I used to call my parents.

I swear I wouldn't come up with this plan by myself. Mostly it was Jackson's idea. BamBam was just putting his input here and there. Jackson happened to be there when I talked about Lisa with Bambam.

Finally, I heard the front door open and comes BamBam with his cats. Bambam looks at me and said, "Oh, you're already here." He throws his eyes at Lisa and smiles, "Hi, Noona..."

Noona? I thought we are at the same age. BamBam never said anything about her being older than us. Did I miss something?

Lisa was starting to talk with him with Thai but BamBam replied to her with Korean, "I'm sorry, noona. I need to go again with my manager. I just took my cats from their nursery and I need to buy some food for them. I'm out of stock. Give me 15 minutes.  I'll be back in 15 minutes."

After he said that, Bambam was gone again. It's only me and Lisa inside Bambam's apartment.

-to be continued-