[2] Leon S Kennedy

Game/Movie: Vendetta

Genre: fluff, might include smut

Warning: 18+, cursing, angst

Pairings: Leon/Reader, Leon S Kennedy/Reader

~~IMAGINES~~

Imagine being sick in bed, the constant pounding of your head not bothering to stop. Imagine feeling a pair of arms wrap around your body, bringing you close to someone's warm, broad chest, their head resting on top of yours.

"Hey cupcake.." Leon husked. "I got a day off.. so I'll spend my day with you."

~~~

Imagine being pinned down to the bed, Leon holding your hands above your head, his eyes filled with hunger as he stared down at you. Imagine his grip tightening around your wrists, his lips curling into a small smirk.

"You really want a punishment, don't you?" He asked in a teasing tone of voice. "Well don't worry.. when I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to stop fucking you.."

~~~

Imagine cooking breakfast in the kitchen, when a pair of warm arms wrapped around your waist from behind, and a pair of lips pressing onto your neck.

"You know I love it when I see you cook..." Leon husked, his hands trailing down to the waistband of your shorts. "And, you know I love it having you bent over the fucking counter.."

~~~~

Imagine lying in bed, cold through the blankets and empty bed. Imagine hearing the bedroom door open and close, feeling the bed dip down and arms wrap around your waist.

"Sorry I'm late.." Leon whispered. "I know you feel cold without me.. so I'll let you do what you want tonight.."