School|| 1

Y/n Pov:

I wake up and I go to the bathroom. I take a bath and found myself a comfortable clothes for school

I do my morning routine and headed to the kitchen and make some breakfast for myself

I do my morning routine and headed to the kitchen and make some breakfast for myself.I make a pancake and I sit down and eat it properly.

I turned my head to my left to check the time it is.It's 8:00 o'clock in the morning.I finish my breakfast and grab my phone,bag,keys and earphone before I walk to the school.

As I walking, the sky were already bright blue. I plug my earphones and starts listening to my fav song spring day- BTS.

Finally, I arrives at school.I go to my locker and take my book for my next class.

I go to my english class. Even it still a bit early, well, I'm not lazy right? hehe. I arrives to my english class and there still not many pupils are there.I take a sit at the middle row, at the back.

Since it too early, I decided to take a nap cuz, yeah what I'm gonna do, right?

As I was to take a nap,the teacher walk in. "Fuck!". I groaned and lazily stand up, follow the others. "Good morning, Mrs. Green".

"Good morning class, sit down".
Said Mrs. Green.

we all sit down and the class start to fill with noise of people talking, laughing and etc.

"Class,we have a new student here." The teacher said.

The class immediately became silent.
but there is still some people who is gossiping about it.

"I hope our new student is a boyy~".

"If the student was a girl, I would like to try her if she's pretty".

"kyaaa~ I hope he's as handsome as kim taehyung, from BTS!!"

Gross.

"Alright class, zipped your mouth,I'm gonna introduce him to all of you". said Mrs. Green

???: "Hello, nice to meet you".

The girls in my class already screaming like wtf did you ever see a boy??

Mrs.Green:"He's our new student, His name is Park Jimin".

"Kyaaaa he's so handsomee~~".

"Be my boyfriend, Park Jimin~".

OmG Can'T yOu GuyS ShuT thE FuCk Up??

Mrs. Green: "You'll sit next to y/n, she's sit in the middle row" . She said while her finger is pointed at me.

Class became quiet and everyone is admiring Jimin's handsome face.He walk towards me and sit down next to me.

Mrs.Green:"Okay class,we'll continue our lessons for today so open your book".

Everyone start to take a note and focus to the learning.

"Hello" Jimin said, nicely

"Hey"I replied, try my best to kept my smile

I can't lie,he's face is really clean without any pimples,he's has a perfect skin and HE'S SO HANDSOME~ I can feel a glare that come from the others maybe cuz jealous that this prince can't even sit next close to them.

suddenly I snapped back into reality.
"Urm..what are you looking at?"
Jimin said with a low tone.

"nothing".

My face became so red and I act like I'm focus studying.I can see his smile from his plump lips like he was laughing at something funny.

Omg..I'm gonna diee

To be continue.......
Vote,comment,share