Friends||2

Kringggggg

sound of bell ringing means that english class is over.I pack my things and go to my locker to put everything in it.

It's already 9:30 a.m. Means it's the recess time.

I go to cafeteria and everyone seems like talking about me

"Do you know that handsome boy that sit next to y/n? didn't they look cute together?"

"Hell nah that boy is mine but they would be very cute couple"

"they both are beautiful and handsome~ they really match for each other!!"

and any other thing that I didn't hear clearly.

I sit down at one of the table that seems empty.I eating my food with peace untill...

"uhm..hey..can I sit here?"

I turned my head and kinda Jungshook cuz I saw jimin standing there.

"Sure,sure".

I move a bit to give him a space and make sure he's comfortable.The silent between us really awkward and I'm here managed how to make a conversation with him.

As I about to open my mouth to say something,he suddenly say something and break the silent between us.

"Uhm..so..are you always alone? I mean..uhm..well-"

I cut him off by saying "not really,people always tried to make friends with me but I didn't want to,I loves sitting alone and it makes me comfortable since I didn't really like people".

"Oh"

we became silent AGAIN for a few minutes and he finally speak

"Can we be friends?"

I nearly chocked but I act cool
who would've thought that a new boy named park jimin want to be friends with a potato like you right? from a potato to a tomato.

"Sure why not". I give him a small smile.

He smiles back and continue
"Do you want to go to my house after school?"

"yes"

-Skip-after school-

I waited for jimin at the school gate.Not long after, I saw him running towards me and finally he's already in front of me.

"Let's goooo" He seems too excited making my heart weak idk why.

We walk together to his house and I just follow his steps.
We arrives like after 20 minutes walking.

He has a big house and he's rich RICH! we walk in and a maid greet us with a smile.

we're in a living room.
"Take a seat".

I nodded.

"wait,I'll make a juice for us".He said,leaving me alone.

I couldn't believe in my eyes that he's fucking rich! I mean, I'm rich too okayy but NOT LIKE THIS!If comparing with me, I don't have maids but my house have 3rd floor and many special rooms but only me and my mom is living there.

why? shut up cuz I don't wanna talk about it.

Something snapped me back into reality.Jimin was holding a glass of orange juice and give it to me.

"thanks"

"you're welcome"

I drink it and put the glass on a table in front of me.

I looked at him weirdly "sooo..what we gonna do?"

I can see him feel nervous but later he say "Let's play overwatch in my room!!"

I nod and follow him to his room.As we walk closer to the door,we both heard a voice swearing from inside.

"FUCK"

"ARGHH I LOSE AGAIN"

"WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME"

we both look at each other and open the door,reveal someone playing ps4 inside.

jimin: "Can't you shut the fuck up,Jungkook? your voice is too loud!"

Ohh so he's name is Jungkook.

"Sorry..hehe"

He look at me and give me a weird look but sexy? idk

"Who is she?"

Jimin look at me for a second before reply "she's y/n, my friend"

jungkook look at me and give me a smirk from his face.

"she's cute"
"can I borrow her?"      

Jimin: " hell no! i'm playing overwatch with her!

ugh...why am I here? 

Jimin: " y/n, stay here, i'll be back

I sit down and just watch jungkook playing overwatch with silent

I'M GONNA DIE BEING IN THIS ROOM WITH THIS JUNGKOOK

suddenly, jungkook breaks the silent.

" no, you're not gonna die with me, dear".

Shit!!! I need to stop thinking out loud!!!!!!My face became so redddd

suddenly he stop playing.He turn around and look at me.He climb the bed and now he's on top of me.I'M TRAPPED!!!!!! I tried to push him away but he lean his face closer to me. My breath became heavy.

*kreakkk* I heard a sound of the door and with all my courage, I pushed Jungkook's chest away, and now he's fall of the bed but the fucking shit rn is..I LOST MY BALANCE MAKES ME FALL TO AND I'M NOW ON TOP OF HIM!

Jimin walk in and saw us in awkward position.I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING BEAT JUNGKOOK'S ASS LATER.

I managed to speak "J-Jimin...its not like what you think".

"Y/n....."...

*To be continue*

Vote,comment, share~