Humour Winners!

Hello Lovelies! I hope you're ready for the announcement of more lovely winners!! I would like to thank: dark_mist_19208 For judging the Humour genre! Thank you sooo much for all of your help! Please remember to thank your judge everyone!!

Please Remember!!: If you want your winner sticker you'll need to private message my main account: coolcourtney5 

Honourable Mention!: 

Birthday Princess by hottiesoftie 

Congratulations lovely!

Taking Third Place we have!: 

The Far-a-way Girl by: samkately 

Review: This story totally relates with the lives of literally every writer in Wattpad , including me . Lol . My favorite character is Kade . He behaves like a jerk most of the times and flirts his heart out with even a stranger , who happens to be a Writer of 3 Romantic books , Lucinda . Her friends have set her up on a blind date with Jade's bandmate Ethan . Ethan also happens to be a complete sweetheart and the lead singer of Lucinda's favorite band .

So , what happens when Kade and Ethan download her entire trilogy , containing some sizzling hot scenes . On the top of that Ethan proposes her for marriage on their first date . Read to fine out .

Congratulations Lovely! <3

Taking Second Place we have!!:

Love Can Be Arranged by: mas384 

Review: The story revolves around the lives of Aayan and Ayesha . Aayan is what you call a perfect man with his tall , dark and handsome looks ,a perfect job and a great sense of humor , excluding the fact that he becomes dumb mess in front in front of beautiful women . He also has a hard time in conversing with his relatives . So , he generally avoids marriage ceremonies like plague unless his mother forces him to come . But what happens when he plans to get married ?

Yes you guessed it right , his life becomes a complete mess . Ayesha is a beautiful young lady . She is smart and not indecisive like most female protagonists we daily come across in Wattpad . She exactly knows what she wants in life and has planned it all . But it all goes down the drain when a certain someone wants to get married to her . And he's none other than Aayan .

Congratulations Lovely!! <3 <3 

Annnd Finally!!! For Our First Place Winner!!!:

How To Kill A Vampire by: MichelleManisha 

Review: This is the most humorous book I've read in my entire life . Maybe not , but you get the point . This book is amazing with a witty , fearless and badass protagonist . She is an assassin and has killed hundreds of people . Her killing techniques and observations are extraordinary and is wanted dead or alive .

But what happens when she accidentally enters the world where Vampires rule and humans are used for only juice box purposes . Wanna know ? Then follow B.W. in her journey in the vampire world , including vampires in gothic suits and all . Oh and B.W. is not for Black Widow , it stands for Biella Wolniakowski .

Congratulations Lovely!!! <3 <3 <3

I would like to thank you all for entering into this contest! I hope you have enjoyed it so far! Please stick around for more winner announcements! Please don't be upset if you haven't won, there will be many more chances to come! Always keep trying to improve your skills and grow as a writer. <3