Adventure Winners!

Hello everyone! it's time for the winners of Adventure to be announced. I would like to thank your fabulous judge DanylynnAnne for all their hard work! Please remember to always thank the hard working judges in every contest! 

Please Remember!: If you'd like your winner sticker you'll need to private message my main account: coolcourtney5 

Honourable Mentions: 

Element Animals by: silverstorm1053 

Review: Congratulations to silverstorm1053 for the entry Elemental Animals. Oh my!!! What a way to start a book! The title drew me in, and the into blew me away! Truly magnificent! The wording is spectacular! The world is brought to life in the very first paragraph!! I was blown away in the very beginning by your work. The perspective of an owl is very creative! Are you a fan of Kathryn Lasky's Guardians of Ga'Hoole? I like how we instantly start out with a struggle. Words are not a story without conflict. The feeling of hunger is something everyone has felt so it is relatable, even if the readers aren't owls. When you mention the frozen over snow, don't tell how cold it is and say that it did that. Show it! You have the ability to carve words to fit your needs, use it! Show me the snow covered tundra with feet frozen to the ground or itty bitty ice crystals sleeping on the cotton candy snow they've been cried upon. Other than that, great work! Congratulations!!

Elves Of Øthorion by: ChosenOmar 

Review: Congratulations to ChosenOmar for being a runner up in The Chaos Awards 6! The entry Elves of Othorion: Return of the Giants was intriguing. I enjoyed how you made a language for the elves and created new words for days of the week and months. This was creative, but I suggest that due to having the explanations at the beginning of the book you do not add them in the actual work. It's messy and distracting. The plot was easy to follow and exciting! I like the different races and how they're all unique! The wood elves' dragon is very cool! Your writing style and ability to make the reader feel emotions is incredible. Thank you for your entry!!

Congratulations Lovelies! 

Taking Third Place we have!: 

The Fate's Chosen by: authorcat14 

Review: Third place in the Adventure category of The Chaos Awards 6 goes to authorcat14 for the entry The Fates Chosen! The story was riveting! I love how you started it by making a point that the narrator isn't normal. It's very violent and twisted, but beautifully written. I love your word choice! "Their eyes are merciless blades." Is my favorite line! So creative!!

The tone going from "Journal" to Prologue is instantly different. You have the ability to creates moods with your wording! The plot was intriguing. I enjoyed reading your work! You're very talented!!

Congratulations Lovely! <3

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

The Dragon's Last Hope by: pigsvsrabbits 

Review: Second place in the Adventure category of The Chaos Awards 6 goes to pigsvsrabbits for the entry The Dragon's Last Hope. The story was creative! I felt for the characters. I felt their pain. Very nice word choice for describing things. The parents death and why she's separated from her brother is very believed and sadly realistic. The talking animals were very interesting. I hope you write more and invite us into the worlds you create!

Congratulations Lovely!! <3 <3

Annnd Finally!!! For Our First Place Winner!!!:

Hands Of Lilith by: JamarStRogers 

Review: First place in the Adventure category of The Chaos Awards 6 goes to JamarStRogers for the entry Hands of Lilith. The story was extremely intriguing and I had a difficult time putting it down. The characters are relatable and I felt for them. Felt their pain. Your word choice really brought the story to life! The descriptions made me feel like I was there and living it with them. The new words like "brickin" and "dust" show the thought you put into creating this culture and the people who live in it. A new race has been created and they are fierce! At the root of this story is a fight for justice in a corrupt government that many people are fighting for today. One thing I recommend to improve your story is to make sure you have proper grammar. If grammar is not your strong suit, (It'd definitely not mine haha,) try using an app called grammarly. You can download it on your computer, phone, or other device. I use it for all of my work. Another thing would be to describe a scene rather than place a picture in. If you prefer to have a picture you could add your own drawing of it.

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3

I would like to thank everyone for entering into this contest! I hope you have enjoyed it and I hope you all return for the next one! Please be sure to thank your judge and to congratulate your winners!! <3 

Thank you!!