The Punishment.

Edd's POV: 

               I woke up, in the same place where I had broken down, Tord was no longer there, and Eduardo still had his tongue, sort of. The cut was pretty bad, and I noticed him taking pain-meds. Jon was comforting Mark who still seemed afraid, and I was wondering where Tord was. I looked behind me to see Matt crying and Tom trying to comfort him. I walked over to them "Oh, Edd, you're awake.." Tom said. Matt looked up, tears in his eyes. "Wh-what h-h-happened?" I asked.

             "M-Mark screeched, and T-Tord was c-caught, and s-s-sent to be punished." Matt explained, in between sobs, trying to make his voice sound perfectly fine. Matt then broke into a fit of crying. "Dammit, Matt, stop crying! And Edd, try not to make it worse, next time!" Tom yelled, angrily. "O-o-okay..." I replied, nervously. "WHY SHOULD I?! I-I LOVED HIM, TOM! I-I-I LOVED HIM!!" Matt yelled. A tear ran down his cheek. "He's not gone! Just going to get punished! He'll be back in a day or two! Now get over it!" Tom yelled. This was a disaster.

              Despite my anti-social-efforts and shyness, I felt obliged to help, so I suggested that the three of us try to break him, and ourselfs out. It was a stupid idea, but Matt agreed to it, and so did Tom, so we searched around all of the rooms to find something that might help. Tom and I found nothing, but Matt found a piece of paper with the password for the door, Tord must've stolen that from a guard! We typed in the code, and the door, loudly, unlocked. We ran out, and immediately ran into the [Testing, Conferencing, and Punishing] room, which, surprisingly, was unlocked.

            The guards inside immediately charged towards us, yelling for backup. Matt dodged okay, and so did Tom, but one of the guards tased me, I was on the ground, unable to move, soon after, the other guards tased Tom and Matt. They then knocked us out.

            I was the last to wake up, strapped to a bed, it was uncomfortable, and I couldn't move, except to turn my head. I turned my head to the right to see Tom, and to the right were Matt and Tord. We were gonna get punished. I tried to say something, only to realize that I had lost my voice. Everyone had. Wh-what's going on?!?! Suddenly, a doctor came in the room, wearing some intense, and shady gear. Three more doctors, wearing the same thing, entered the room.

            "You all know why you're here, right?" One of them asked, almost, teasingly. "Now don't worry, this punishment will only hurt a lot." Another one of them said. This was getting really creepy, really fast. Just then, all four of them pulled out pistols, and proceeded to shoot the four of us. We were all shot in each arm, and each leg. I tried to scream, but I had no voice, so instead I quietly sobbed, along with my three friends. Eventually, I fainted, with the others.

             I woke up in my bed, days later, casts on my arms and legs, unable to move, I realized that they had changed me into a short-sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts, and I realized that I had stitches all along my limbs, they must've done surgery to get the bullets, along with the lead out. "T-T-Tom, a-are you a-a-awake?" I asked, my voice quiet, but clear. "Yeah..." Tom replied, his voice dull and lifeless.