Chapter Seven 😆😆

Dakota pov
After Hunter hung up his phone I looked at him confused he told me Myrakal is a wake but she had a fever that's why she passed out in gym well I hope she gets better. Hunter and I was to the house I have this feeling that somebody is following us and Hunter notice it.
Hunter: Dakota are you ok
Dakota: no I have this feeling that somebody is following us and I'm scared that you get hurt and I get kidnapped.
Hunter: don't worry Dakota I got you ok
Dakota: ok
Dakota: are we there yet
Hunter: almost when we turn this corner we will be home
Dakota:ok
Me and hunter turn the corener we was at the house hunter put the key in the hole and turn the key then open the door. Then we took our shoes off.
Hunter:you are sharing a room with me since there's only two rooms
Dakota: ok I don't mind sharing a room with you hunter but
Hunter: but what?
Dakota: but I feel uncomfortable with my body
Hunter:why are you uncomfortable with your body?
Dakota: because I have a feminine body I was born that way and all the boys at my other school try to kiss me that's why I feel uncomfortable with my body.
Hunter: don't worry Dakota I'm not like the other boys my mom raised me better.
Dakota:speaking of mother where is your mom
Hunter: *remembers what happened to your mom and starts crying*sh-she's dead.
Dakota:oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring her up*hugs hunter and try to calm him down.*
Hunter:*cry's harder in to Dakota chest*I miss her so much I want her back but I know that is not going to happened.
Dakota:shhh it's ok breath hunter breath *starts singing a song for hunter*you ok hunter
*heard snoring coming from hunter*
Myrakal: Dakota I didn't know you could sing
Dakota:*blushing* yeah I was born that way it could calm someone down like I did hunter
Myrakal:I got the whole thing on my phone I am going to show Tenindje this. You need help caring hunter.
Dakota:are you sure your sick
Myrakal:yeah that can't stop me from helping my friends when they need me. *holds hunter on the left*
Dakota:*holds hunter on the right*
Dakota and Myrakal:*carrying hunter to his room*
Dakota:hunter is heavy what is he made of
Myrakal:he's  been working out
Dakota:are you serious
Myrakal:nope he works out every day and night
Dakota:wow
Myrakal:yup
After me and Myrakal are done talking we put hunter in his bed but I felt both arms grab me and pulled me in bed I looked up to see hunter asleep he looks so cute. Myrakal came back and look at me with a smirk on her face I blushed so hard like a red tomato. Myrakal took out her phone and took the picture of hunter holding me in his arms.
Myrakal:I ship you and hunter
Dakota:can you help me please
Myrakal:nope this is so cute hunter is cuddling you like a teddy bear I am going to show this to tenindje.
Dakota: no don't show her please
Myrakal:to late I already send her the picture of you and hunter
After Myrakal left I felt sleepy soon I felt my eyes feel heavy then I fall asleep in hunter arms.

5 hours later
Hunter pov
I woke up then I felt something in my arms move when I looked down Dakota was asleep I blushed how did I he get here he and Myrakal carry me to my room.I kiss Dakota forehead try not to wake him up then went to the bathroom and took a shower. I took off all my clothes and went in the shower I turn the knob the warm water came out of the shower and on my body.

Hey you beautiful readers hope you like this chapter but I was thinking I am going to do a prom chapter but this is going to be great and hunter is going to confess to Dakota

Myrakal out 😇😇😇😇🙂😆😆😆😄😄😄😃😃😃😀😀🤣🤣🤣😇😇😇😘😘😍😍😍😘😘