🦋10 [M]🦋

Type : Smut.
TOPKOOK, BOTTOMTAE

-

"Jennie, I really don't like this!"

I said, while crossing my arms, music blasting everywhere, the temperature was as if we're in a volcano, and people grinding against other people. Yes, we were in a club.

"Oh, come one Tae! Don't be such a joy breaker! And, when was the last time you actually did something, except watching the maze runner all over again?" Jennie said, while raising her eyebrow.

"Hey, it's not my fault that the maze runner is like the best movie series to ever exist?" I said, rather annoyed.

"Whatever, Anyway, Let's have some fun, shall we?" Jennie said, while I just wanted to go home.

"Fine.."

-

Not even after thirty minutes, Jennie was already half drunk, left the club with some girl named Lisa, and left me all alone in the club. And I hated it.

I sat on a couch, in a corner of the club, texting Jennie all over again, but I was sure that she wouldn't reply.

"Ughh please let me die or something!" I mumbled to myself.

"All alone here?" A voice said, making me look up. It was a guy with blue hair, perky ears and he was very tall.

"Maybe. What If I say yes?" I answered sassily. I was sure that I saw that the guy was taken aback.

"Well.. I don't know- whatever. How about a drink?" The guy offered. I knew this situation all too well. The guy offering a drink, and after the other person became drunk, he would fuck him or her, and then he'll leave the person, leaving the person confused the next morning.

But what had I to lose?

Nothing. Well, except two dollars, and a paper clip.

"Okay." I simply said.

I saw a smirk spreading on the guy's face. I really wanted to punch him right there and then. "By the way, the name's Chanyeol." The guy said.

As if I would remember the next morning..

The Chanyeol-guy left to get some drinks, leaving me there behind on the couch. "You sure you wanna do that?" A voice said, AGAIN, and interrupting me from my thoughts. "Why are you complaining about what I'm doing?" I asked the guy annoyed.

I looked up to met with a rather handsome guy. His hair was a dark brown, he was wearing some rather sexy clothes that I wouldn't hesitate pulling of from his body. And his lips, I wouldn't mind kissing them.

"I don't know, to prevent you from a one-night stand?" The guy said. I raised my eyebrow. "So what? It's my own choice." I said.

"Mhm.. but why waisting that, when I can give you a better night, filled with moans, love.. without a one-night stand?" He offered. Now he got my attention.

"And why would I believe you?" I asked. "When I say something, I'll do it." He simply said. I rolled my eyes. He was already better than that Chanyeol-guy. "Okay, So you promise to not have a one-night stand with me?" I asked. "That's a promise."

I smiled.

"My name's Taehyung." I said. The guy returned a smile. "I'm Jungkook. But you can call me daddy in the sheets." He winked, as I put on a disgusted face. "Gross.."

And with that, we walked outside the club, and drove to his apartment.

"Oh my fucking god! Ahh right there daddy! Right there!" I yelled on top of my lungs. "You like that I'm fucking you like this, don't you?" It was as if he brought me into oblivion.

"Ahh yes- yes!" I screamed, as he fucked me harder. He turned me around, so that I was on all fours, and started fucking me again, while fingering me.

I couldn't speak because of all the pleasure Jungkook was giving me. "Ahh.. harder daddy, please!" I pleaded. "You like this, don't you? Asking like a slut for me to go harder.." He said, and he went harder and deeper.

"Ahh- AHH!" I rolled my eyes back into my head, while I was drooling. My arms be-gave on me, and my face met the soft pillows.

"Ahh.. daddy I'm close!" I yelled. "Me too baby boy..me too.." jungkook groaned, before I could feel that his hot semen was released in my hole. And with that, I also came on the sheets.

He pulled out of me, and lay beside me on his bed, not caring to clean up because we were both too tired.

"I love you, Taehyung-Ah." He confesses. I was shocked, but gave him a tired smile. "I love you too Jungkook-Ah." I said, kissed him, and then we both went to sleep.

A/n : OMFG I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS LAME SMUT HHAHAHAHAHAH