Prolouge

Yoongi panted loudly as he ran through the woods. His legs screamed in pain from where they had been bound, and his feet ached from his lack of shoes.

His mind was racing as he ran through the darkness. Tears blurred his vision and he messily wiped them away. He couldn't stand to be careless now. Not when he was trying to escape.

That house... he had been alluded to that he would just be spending the night with some handsome rich guys, maybe suck a few dicks and get fucked, nothing like this!

Not literal cages or chains or whips or false soothing words. That place was hell.

He stumbled over a fallen log, landing hard on his hands with a grunt. His arms shook as he pushed himself up, his feet slipping on the dew damp foliage as he started to run again.

They were still behind him. Still following him.

He could hear some footsteps behind him, gaining speed, as well as the loud hum of a vehicle.

They were closing in on him like he was a wild animal. Like he was prey.

Up ahead there was a large tree with knots covering it. If he could climb that, maybe he would be just out of the way so they would pass him.

He didn't think on it a second more and grabbed onto the tree, starting to climb. The rough bark bit into his skin, turning his palms red with irritation and with small scratches that oozed blood.

He hefted himself up onto a branch, panting as he tucked his knees close to his chest and clung to the tree.

"Fuck, do you see him?"

The deep voice of Namjoon called out into the forest, a few paces from where Yoongi just was.

"Ah, no!" Jungkook called back from the side, "he can't have gone far, though!"

Namjoon huffed. Yoongi squinted through the darkness. He could see the man standing there, looking around the small patch of trees. He was still in his suit from their dinner, and in his hands was a gun.

Loaded with bullets, probably.

Yoongi swallowed deeply as Namjoon raised his head, looking in the tree tops. He looked straight at Yoongi, but he seemed to not see him and continued on.

A four wheeler passed underneath Yoongi a few minutes later, Hoseok and Seokjin on it with large bright lights that beamed out into the forest.

Fluorescent lights. Fuck.

Yoongi held his breath as they passed, and waited until the rumbling of the engine had faded before he started to climb down.

He had to continue. Sitting still would do nothing to help him. They could come back and find him.

He ran in the opposite direction he had seen them take, his feet thudding on the forest floor as he ran. In the distance, he could see some lights. Not the lights of the house he had been trapped in, but candle light.

A house! A cabin!

He stumbled through a patch of prickers, gasping in pain as thorns pierced his feet and legs, but he continued until he reached the front door.

"Hello?!" He called, smacking his palm against the door, "is anyone-" the door opened, revealing a small open cabin, "-there.."

The cabin looked deserted. No signs of life. He slowly entered, keeping his ears open for any sound. He closed the door behind him, his heart in his throat.

The windows...

He rushed over to them, quickly pulling the curtains over to cover them and carefully pulling the flickering candles close to him.

He couldn't let them know he was here. He gasped in pain, the adrenaline wearing off and the pain of his injuries arriving.

He fell on his ass, his hands shaking as he ghosted them over his legs. Small thorns stuck out of them, and he slowly and carefully picked them out, discarding them on the floor.

His lower lip trembled and he let out a choked sob, covering his mouth as he tried to muffle the sounds. He sniffled, snot dripping from his nose as he messily wiped away his tears.

He was so scared. He hated to admit it, but he really really really was.

He curled his arms around himself, squeezing a little to offer himself comfort. His sobbing stilled when he felt hands ghosting at his shoulders, and froze.

The hands slowly moved from his shoulders to his back, and then to his sides where they gently clamped down and tugged him backwards into a firm chest.

"Oh, baby," Jimin's soft voice had Yoongi shivering and starting to cry in earnest. "Don't cry! Shh, shh, your Master is here to make it all better!"

One of Jimin's hands moved from his side to his face, cupping his jaw and forcing him to look back.

Jimin looked perfect. Not a hair on his head out of place. He grinned, squeezing Yoongi's jaw gently.

"There's my pet," he whispered, "Did you have fun? Did you get it all out of your system?"

"I-" Yoongi started to gasp.

"Yes, yes," Jimin interrupted him, "we're all so glad you're safe! You gave us quite a scare, running off like that!"

Yoongi choked as Jimin's fingers forced their way into his mouth. His fingers reached down, touching the base of his tongue hard enough to make him gag.

"We forgive you though," Jimin purred, pushing his fingers deeper until Yoongi's eyes watered.

"Aren't we just the best?" He whispered, removing his fingers from Yoongi's mouth and wiping the saliva on his face, "we're so forgiving! So kind."

Yoongi whimpered, hot humiliation thrumming through his body as he felt Jimin reach up with his other hand to grab Yoongi's leg, squeezing his wounds enough to make him yell.

"We won't even punish you for this!" Jimin fake gasped, grinning, "well, that's a lie, but it won't be a bad punishment."

Jimin looked away from Yoongi and to the front door. It opened slowly, revealing Seokjin and Hoseok who both carried large black boxes.

"You're just a pet who doesn't know how to be obedient yet," Jimin whispered, forcing Yoongi to watch as the two men opened the cases and pulled out a large tube as well as a thick tube with a thinner tube attached to it.

"You want me to explain what's gonna happen?" Jimin whispered, giggling as Yoongi sobbed in fear, "we're just gonna give you some milk. Isn't that nice?"

Yoongi watched as a syringe was filled with white stuff. Hopefully, it really was milk.

"Is that-" Yoongi gasped, kicking his legs out and crying out in fear as Seokjin approached with the thicker tube. "What are you-"

"Shh, shh," Seokjin whispered, "open wide, baby," he coaxed, his hand taking Jimin's place on his jaw and forcing it open, starting to push the tube into his mouth.

Yoongi screamed, bucking wildly and struggling and trying to get the object out of his mouth, but he was held still.

"Oh, be a good pet!" Hoseok lightly scolded, bringing the syringe over and fixing it onto the thinner tube and starting to press the liquid in.

Yoongi gagged when the liquid filled his mouth. It was sickly sweet, and Yoongi gagged around it as he tried to push the object out of his mouth but to no avail.

He was forced to swallow the slightly thick liquid. It settles heavy in his stomach, and once the syringe was empty and the tube removed from his mouth, he found his head growing thick with fatigue.

"Aww, does pet need a nap?" Jimin whispered, "don't worry! We'll keep you nice and safe!" He pressed a kiss to Yoongi's nose, wiping the excess liquid from his chin.

"Forever and ever and ever."