Prep Team?!

The Dark Days - Chapter 2: Makeup Team?!

Waking up that day wasn't so pleasant. You had been woken up by a girl who had claimed to be part of your 'prep team'. The girl had bright pink skin, yellow raccoon-like eyes, and a pair of short yellow horns growing on her short pink hair.

Of course, you had been freaked out to be awoken by someone you didn't know, especially since the girl looked like an alien. You calmed down a bit after hearing that the girl was part of your 'prep team' and that she was from the capitol. People from the capitol always do alterations to their appearances, after all.

After helping you get up from bed and change into some clothes, the girl bid her farewell and walked out. She had told you to go out to the dining room to eat breakfast. After that, she would help get you ready for the train ride to the capitol.

A train ride to the capitol. How absurd.

Slowly, you made your way to the dining area, not too eager to eat with President Snow. Thoughts wandered over to the other tribute of District 3, Denki Kaminari. You had only just talked to him yesterday, but you could've sworn you had seen him somewhere before. School? Work? Celebrations? You couldn't quite recall.

You got to the dining hall sooner than expected, but, looking around, you didn't see Snow anywhere. Actually, you seemed to be the only one in the dining room. Still looking around, you sat down in a chair. Had you come to the wrong place? No, you couldn't have. There were utensils placed neatly on the table. So then, where was everyone?

"Looking for someone?"

Startled, you turned around quickly, relaxing when you saw the other tribute. "Oh, hey Denki."

"No 'good morning'?", the teen sighed as he took a seat across from your seat.

"Good morning.", you laughed, the other teen joining.

"Who were you looking for? Perhaps me?" Denki asked, propping his elbows onto the table and sending you a suggestive look.

"In your dreams.", you laughed, "In reality, I was looking for Snow. I don't really want to have breakfast with him, you know?" You nervously rubbed your neck.

"Snow has already gone over to District 4. They should be broadcasting the reaping of 4 later today, I believe."

Standing behind the two tributes was a woman. She had light cream skin, sky blue eyes, and long messy dark purple hair. She wore glasses, but the most striking thing about her was her outfit. Her outfit emphasized her curves on her body, and she had handcuffs on her wrists. Could she be from the Capitol? You could feel Denki gaping at the woman.

"Ah, my apologies. My name is Nemuri Kayama and I'm going to be the chaperone for the tributes of District 3.", Nemuri stopped and glanced at each one of us, eyeing us up and down before putting her hands on her face. "You two are just adorable! I know I need to calm down but seeing you both is just making me a little excited!"

She has handcuffs and a whip, and she seems turned on. Is she a dominatrix?

Your face began burning at the thought of the woman being a dominatrix. Denki, on the other hand, was a blushing mess as he peeped at Nemuri's structure.

"Midnight, stop standing around and take a seat already." A tired voice stated.

A man with long, black hair in a sleeping bag had just rolled into the room and spoken to Nemuri. Nemuri looked back at him and frowned.

"Damn it, Eraserhead. We were told to stop using our leader names."

"So you say, but you just used mine, Midnight, so be quiet and sit down." Nemuri pouted and took a seat.