The Dark Days - Chapter 3: Blossoming Friendships

Soon after meeting, the two tributes and their prep team were walking down the halls towards Kaminari's room. Kaminari had been delighted with his reunion with old friends and suggested that they all go down to his room and catch up. You, of course, had told them that you would be in your room if they needed anything, but they wouldn't allow you to go to your room and assured you that you could hang out with them. They wanted to get to know you, after all.

So, after being pleaded to go along with them, you were in conversation with Ashido, who had linked your arms together minutes ago. You were honestly surprised at how easy it was to talk to her.

As you both laughed at a joke that Sero had made, Kaminari opened the door to his room. "Come in, guys."

Sero and Kirishima quickly ran in and jumped on the bed, Kaminari quickly following and jumping onto both of them.

As they groaned, Bakugo crossed his arms and sighed, "Fucking dumbasses." He then turned his head to both you and Ashido.

"So, are you two bitches gonna go in or not?"

Your grip on Ashido's arm tighted slightly as she spoke to Bakugo.

"Of course," she said, "but can't you be nicer to (L/N)? You're making her nervous."

Bakugo's eyes widened slightly before going back to a glare as he closed the door behind him. "Yeah, okay, whatever."

You looked back to him as Ashido let go of your arm and jumped onto the already in pain boys on the bed, "Ah, um, no. It's fine." You added a smile in for an extra safety measure, "I don't mind it that much, it just sorta startled me."

Bakugo could feel his eyes widen as your words reached his ears. He couldn't believe that your dumbass could possibly say the same exact words he had heard once before.

You noticed how Bakugo seemed to be in a trance, staring at you with wide eyes.

"Um, Bakugo, are you okay?" You slowly reached over.

Bakugo quickly broke out of trance as he saw your hand move towards him and backed up a few steps and moving his head to the side.

"Yeah, of course I am, dumbass." His features had gone back to his normal annoyed stare, his tone back to normal as well.

You retracted your hand back towards you as he briskly walked past you and sat on the floor on the edge of the bed. None of the others seemed to have seen what had happened as they were preoccupied with getting each other off one another.

You shot a worried glance at him as you slowly climbed onto the bed with the others who were now laying down next to one another. Finding a spot next to Ashido, she grabbed your hand as everyone on that bed fell asleep.

⚡ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ⚡

You lay awake next to Ashido, who was cuddled against you, feeling refreshed after your nap. It was surprising how comfortable you were with everyone despite meeting a few hours ago.

Ashido let go of you, turning around in her sleep to face the redhead next to her. You saw this as the opportunity to go to the restroom, your bladder practically yelling at you to hurry.

You quietly moved to the edge of the bed, stopping and glancing at the other four on the bed who were still sleeping. You moved quietly, stretching your foot to the ground. Once your foot touched the ground, you slowly lifted your body off the bed and moved the pressure onto your foot. Soon, you were standing on the ground and, hands still on the bed, pushed yourself completely off the bed.