American Desire

"I summon my card in defense mode, Red-eyes Wyvern!" exclaimed the american man.

The man with the very manly moustache, with just a hint of hair touching his upper lip, was not fazed by this and with a deft stroke played a card never seen before

"I the guy with the very manly moustache, summon King of the Swamp in attack mode!"
He responded.

Before the American man knew, his Red-eyes Wyvern was destroyed in an instant. He pondered the loneliness in life. That Red-eyes Wyvern was the only touching thing he had truly loved and the manly man, with such a manly mustache but with a little hair that's a bit off from the rest and is touching the upper lip, destroyed it so easily. The American man, hurt by his loss, thought of the succulent ass that the Red-eyed monster, a blood so bright it could blind an able-sighted man. The American dropped his cards on floor and for a moment he gave up on life.
 Then suddenly, the American Man noticed a woman close by him. The woman had red eyes like Red-eyes Wyvern— a stunning beauty. Her eyes could pierce through even the toughest men on earth, a man like Kevin Spacey or Samantha M even. This woman stood shyly behind the American man, she looked at him in a way that no one else did. The American man fainted and, with the sense of brevity, the mysterious woman grabbed him— holding him up. She looked at him surprised and after some time, the American man opened his eyes still in the arms of the woman. He looks at her passionately; the first thing he noticed was the red eyes, nose piercing eyes. The woman looked at him and her face flushed slightly. She did not know why she blushed at him but those red eyes reminded him of the red – eyes Wyvern that had been destroyed on that terrible battlefield. He hesitantly asked the woman why she had such bright red eyes, she did not respond and turned her head to the side, but did not let go of him. Still being held, the American men asked with confidence.

"You're the Red-eyes Wyvern! You are, aren't you?"

 The woman turned her head towards him, excited with his answer and replied with no hesitation still blushing,

 "Yes American Man, I am!"

 The American man then boldly stood up, exerting his masculinity, and now instead of grabbing him, he was grabbing her. The American men then took her into the horizon – the love of his life now recovered from the depths of despair. They walked in a straight line until disappearing into the sky. The American flag appeared flying full mast and an eagle screaming for patriotism and liberty could be heard in the distance.The End.this is a quick sample. What do you guys think so far? Thanks.