one: the start

"Yunho," you shifted under the covers to face the boy next to you in the bed. He quickly woke from his slumber preparing himself to hear what you had to say. His eyes stared at you with a glint of hope. "I think I can take the job."

And as soon as you said it, in one swift move, Yunho sat up and took your hands in his. He sat on his heels, face lit up, after hearing those words. "Wait, really?" excitement rose in his voice. You pulled your hands from his to move on the bed and prop yourself up against the headboard. You nodded to the boy with a smile on your lips. "Thank god, Y/N!" he took you into his arms, smooshing your face into his shoulder. He pulled you back quickly so you could see his face again. "Are you absolutely sure you're comfortable with this? Like truly comfortable? It's not an easy task, there's a lot of work that goes into it." you placed your hand on his shoulder gently and nodded. He hugged you again. This time he shook you back and forth in excitement.

"I need the money and it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult," you explained, face still against his shoulder. "After all, you said there were only six other guys, right?"

"Seven, actually." He pulled you away from his shoulder again. Quickly counting on his fingers to make sure, then stating "Yeah. Seven others." He placed both hands on your shoulders, smiling. "Just tell me when you want to start and I'll tell the guys." You nodded and slid back down into the covers, turning away from Yunho as you gathered the blankets around you. Yunho quickly laid back down. You could feel the bed shake as he kicked his legs in the air like a child finding out he was going to Disneyland.

And just like that, you signed to be the personal toy of eight men.

----The next morning----

You decided to throw on a lowcut top and mom jeans in an effort to look both casual and sexy. You came over to the front door where Yunho was waiting and threw your shoes on before heading out. You placed your arm around Yunho's as you both walked down the stairs of your apartment building out to the parking lot. You spotted Yunho's car a few spots away and he jogged over to the car to open the door for you. You flashed him a polite smile and slid into the car, the door closing behind you. He slid in on the driver's side and started the car.

"Excited?" you could tell that Yunho was trying his hardest to contain his excitement.

"I think?" you stared down at your hands that were placed in your lap. "I really don't know how things will play out until I get there." you turned to face him. "Am I really fitting for this job? You all have different tastes so how am I gonna cater to all of them?"

Yunho placed his hand on your leg and gave you a reassuring smile. "The guys aren't that bad I promise. I told them all that you were new to this so they should go easy on you for the first couple of weeks." He gently rubbed your knee. You looked up at him and smiled. "Now. Are we ready to roll?" He said with a loud clap.