eleven: ten minutes p.2*

You made your way towards his bed and smoothed out the covers with your hand before lightly sitting down. You thought you would take this extra time to evaluate Wooyoung's room. You slowly looked around the walls, memorizing the objects that laid on his desk and reading the placks and posters strewn up on the walls. His room was actually fairly neat, with only a few items seemingly out of place. He didn't seem to have an awards besides those from his high school and college graduation, and from the looks of it, both were fairly good schools. It made you wonder about what kind of life he lead. Whether he was always this scary or if something made him change, but you couldn't know just yet. After a few more seconds of trying to gain every detail about Wooyoung, you heard the handle to the bathroom turn.

Out stepped Wooyoung, clad a different pair of grey sweatpants and a dark blue college shirt. He had a towel on his head as he shook his hair dry. Every time you saw him you felt like you fell for him a little more. The way he always looked attractive no matter what he wore. You felt your cheeks heat up and you lowered your head in an attempt to hide it, but you had already gained his attention. You heard a soft chuckle and the creak of wood as his footsteps got closer and closer to you. He lifted your chin with his thumb, forcing you to stare him in the eyes.

"Nice of you to show up," he said, a grin plastered onto his lips. He leaned down so his mouth was close to your ear. "I thought I would have to make your punishment worse." His lips brushed against your ear and you felt your cheeks heat up even more. He pulled back from your ear so his face was right in front of you. Without realizing, you had slowly moved your face forward, desperate to close the space between your lips. Wooyoung sensed your need and connected his lips with yours. His lips moved gently over yours before he slowly deepened the kiss. You were taken aback for a moment but we're quick to match his pace. He brushed his tongue against your lips and you granted him access. You felt a small groan escape your mouth as your tongues fought for dominance. Wooyoung placed his free hand on the bed next to you, leaning into the kiss more. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you both continued to make out.

Wooyoung suddenly pulled away, leaving you with an empty feeling. You pouted a little at the boy before pulling your arms from his neck. He stood up straight once again and you were face to face with his bulging erection. No detail was left to the imagination because of his grey sweatpants and the shear size of it was enough to make you feel a fire start in your core. Wooyoung griped one of your hands and lead it up towards his member. He guided your hands and slowly made your hand rub against him, fulfilling his much need pleasure.

"I'll let you take it from here," Wooyoung's voice was a low groan at this point, his eyes hooded as he stared down at you. Following his demand, you hooked your finger around the band of his pants and slowly pulled them down to his knees. Wooyoung has given you a step ahead by not wearing boxers, which meant you were now faced with his throbbing erection. The sweatpants really did leave little to the imagination.

You started by placing both your hands on his waist, bringing your face just above his member. You placed soft kisses on his stomach, taking time to suck on a few spots. Wooyoung laced his hand in your hair and harshly tugged.

"Don't tease, sweetheart." He growled. You heeded his words and placed one final kiss on his stomach before moving your focus back to his member. You placed your mouth on his tip, making slow circles with your tongue. You placed your hand near the base, slowly pumping him in an effort to speed the process along. You slowly took his member deeper into your mouth, bobbing back and forth and letting his member tap at the back of your throat.

"Hurry up, babygirl." Wooyoung said, his voice was hazy, head thrown back at the tantalizing pleasure. He firmly gripped your hair in his hand and thrust into the back of your throat, making you gag a little in the process. He continued to thrust, seemingly going further and further every time. At this point, he was releasing loud groans. The sound of it filled the room and you couldn't help but feel yourself react to the noise. You were getting needier by the second, desperate for anything to help you out. So your hand guided its way down to your pants, quickly unbuckling your jeans and sliding your hand into your panties. Holy fuck you were wet and Wooyoung moans were only making it worse by the second. So you rubbed slow circles into your clit, occasionally running your fingers through your folds and grazing against your hole.

Your eyes looked up at Wooyoung as he continued to mouth fuck you. He was getting close and it was obvious. Just as you had looked up at him, his head lowered to look back at you. He saw your hand down your pants and harshly pulled out of your mouth. Wooyoung roughly grabbed your hand and looked you dead in the eye.

"Who said you could do that?" His tone had completely changed and for a second you wondered if he was serious. "I asked you a question, babygirl." You just gulped, not knowing how to respond. He leaned down, leaving only an inch between your faces.

"Looks like someone's not answering," his voice was a hushed whisper. "This is gonna get a lot worse for you now." As he said that, you could see his eyes completely changed. There was a new darkness that was different from before, more predatory.

He pushed you back onto the bed, leaving your waist near the edge. He stood in between your legs, hovering over you with his hands on either side of your torso. He smirked down at you and lowered his head to kiss along your collarbone and down between your breasts. His kisses were sloppy and you felt him suck hard on your skin. There was no way you wouldn't have a hickey tomorrow.

His fingers hooked under your jeans you worn from the day before. You suppress a moan as he slowly dragged your pants down your legs and threw them onto the floor beside his bed. He drew wet kisses up your thigh, stopping in spots to suck the skin lightly. You were getting a little upset at the pace at this point. You let out at a sigh to yourself not intending for Wooyoung to hear it. But he did. At your actions, he harshly gripped your thigh, making you flinch a bit.

"Getting impatient now, are we?" Wooyoung said, his breathe hot against your skin. He pulled your underwear off slowly and stared up at you again with his gorgeous eyes. He lifted himself so he was hovering over you once again and brought his lips down to the soft skin on your neck.

His fingers found their way to your center and your breath hitched at his touch. He slowly ran his fingers through your slick folds. He sucked at the skin of your neck lightly before bringing his thumb to your clit and rubbing into it ever so gently.
You moaned quietly under his touch. You could feel his lips turn up into a smirk against your skin upon hearing you. It prompted him to start kissing down your collarbone to your chest. He paused for a moment and slipped one finger into in, pumping in and out at a moderate pace. You moaned a bit louder but quickly covered your mouth as to not let the other guys here you. Wooyoung chuckled a bit then slipped a second finger in. You squirmed again and Wooyoung lightly bit a spot above your breast.

He began to pump faster and faster. Your moans gaining volume at the same pace. You were lost in the pleasure but could still feel yourself wanting a bit more. You wanted to be filled. To let Wooyoung dominant you instead of letting his fingers do all the work. You were quickly pulled out of those thoughts as you felt yourself coming to your high. Your moans filled the room as Wooyoung sucked at your skin in various places, switching spots often to make sure he marked every inch of you.

"Come for me, babygirl." Wooyoung said, his voice breathy. And you did just as he said. You released onto his fingers. Wooyoung pulled his fingers out and sweetly sucked on them, getting every last bit of you he could. You were left a panting mess laying on his bed. Wooyoung picked up your panties and pants and laid them next to you on the bed. He then proceeded to put his sweatpants back on.

"You'll get your punishment another time. I just wanted to tease you a bit." He said with a wink. You scoffed a little before sitting up again and reaching for your clothes. You dragged them up your legs and made your way to the circle mirror hanging on Wooyoung's wall. Oh god, your hair looked terrible. You quickly tried to fix it with the fingers and then straightened out your shirt before heading to the door.

"Next time," his voice stops you before you can even reach the door knob. You hear footsteps behind and your hair is slowly brushed from the back of your neck. "You'll get your punishment next time." His lips hover above the crook between your neck and your shoulder, but his lips never press onto the skin. Instead he steps back to let you out of the room.

With all the guilt slowly rising back to the surface, you slowly turn the knob and step out of the room.