Bio

You look like this but older

Name: (Y/n) Ghirga
Age: 18
Relations: Narancia- your little brother  Mista, Fugo, Abbachio, Bucciarati- friends (Giorno too but when he joins.)

Likes: Friends, Narancia, Girls, Respect, Trust, Eating, Sleeping, Outwitting Opponents

Dislikes: Betrayal, Abandonment, Being outsmarted, people with big ego's, Liars, Being toyed with, Narancia's clinginess, Araki's flaws in his writing

(Btw because Narancia was abandoned by everyone except for you as a kid he clings to you and hugs you often in fear that you'll leave him)

Stand: Xscape

Abilities- Emits a black mist through mask that will temporarily paralyze an opponent if it is inhaled

Abilities- Emits a black mist through mask that will temporarily paralyze an opponent if it is inhaled. The mist can only go within a 10 meter radius from the stand. When something is hit by the stand it will start to slowly disintegrate. The more hits that land the faster it goes and the more it disintegrates.

Weaknesses: There are a few ways the mist won't affect you. 1. Don't inhale it 2. Avoid it 3. Take the user out before the mist takes effect. Plus the mist will take 3 minutes after being inhaled to paralyze then from the waist down and it takes 6 minutes to do it completely. The disintegration isn't a fast process eiher.

Attributes

Power: A
Speed: B
Range: C (mist only) Range: D (for punching)
Durability: B
Precision: A
Development/Learning: C

In this I will make Trish 16 since it is legal age of consent somewhere in the world.