Find Polpo's Fortune

No one POV

It was like any other normal day with your group. You were all at a café about to eat some strawberry cake. Miata was complaining that he had to choose one piece out of 4 because Abbachio took the first piece. Fugo was trying to teach Narancia his times tables. Abbachio was ignoring everyone and listening to music. Finally (y/n) was eating his cake somewhat in peace, but he had a feeling that today would be the start of a bizzare adventure.

Narancia: "I did it Fugo. How does it look?"

Narancia hands Fugo a notebook saying 16 x 55 =28

Fugo: "What is this?"

Narancia: "Am I right?"

Fugo then stabs Narancia's cheek with a fork.

Fugo: "YOU STUPID DELINQUENT! ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS UNTIL YOU LEARN?! YOU SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!"

Mista: "Oh boy. He's lost it now. Hey Abbachio, you gonna eat that strawberry cake?"

Narancia then pulls out a pocket knife on Fugo.

Narancia: "Hey did you just call me a shit-for-brains? It's not good to look down on other people. I'll kill you. I'll kill you, Fugo."

(y/n) then gets up and breaks up the little fight between Fugo and Narancia.

(y/n): "YOU BASTARDS ARE ANNOYING!! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN!! YOU'RE DISTURBING EVERYONE'S PEACE AND QUIET!"

Fugo sat down and stayed silent because he knew he couldn't beat you in a fight. Narancia sat down but pouted at (y/n).

Narancia: "You're so mean nii-san."

Bucciarati then comes inside the room looking a little mad.

Bucciarati: "What the hell are you guys doing?! I could hear you guys all the way from the entrance! You're bothering the other customers! This is the new member I told you about yesterday. Let me introduce you. This is Giorno Giovanna."

Everyone looked at Giorno skeptically, especially Abbachio who hates newbies. In fact the only people he sort of likes are Bucciarati and (y/n). Bucciarati because he helped Abbachio a second chance from his past, and (y/n) because he isn't annoying like the others.

Giorno: "I'm Giorno Giovanna. It's a pleasure to meet you."

(y/n) then stood up and walked over to Giorno and held out his hand.

(y/n): "Nice to meet you Giorno, I'm (y/n)."

Giorno: "Nice to meet you (y/n)."

Everyone except for (y/n) then proceeded to ignore the presence of Giorno and went back to doing what they were doing.

Narancia: "Sorry Fugo"

Fugo: "No I should apologize."

Narancia: "I'll study even harder, so teach me again."