Chapter 2

Dave pulled up in his red 3 seat sports car. He honked the horn a few times to signal his arrival at the Egber's house. John exited said house and got into the car, sitting next to a tired candy blood. "Hey guys!" John smiled. "Hey dude"replied the blonde. "Hey fuck ass"Karkat rolled his eyes and rested his head on his hand. "Someone's not in a good mood"John laughed, he blushed a bit at the cute shorter black haired boy.  The troll glared at John as he got in before turning on the radio. The radio blasted rap music before Karkat quickly took out the cd and put in his own cd, My Chemical Quadrants. Dave shook his head "This trash again?" He sounded disappointed. "What? It's better than that Skittles guy." Karkat stuck out his tongue. "You mean Eminem?" Dave chuckled a bit. "Potato Tomato" Karkat turned his attention to the song. "That's not right, but A for effort " Dave smirked. John buckled his seat belt as they drove off.

   A tall female troll stood waiting for Dave to arrive. The car pulled up and the three boys got out. "Latula!" Dave called out. Latula waved. The two had met a few years back at a party that Dave djed at. They became party buddies ever since. Tonight thought Latula hosted the party. She didn't want anyone but Dave to dj for it. Dave hugged the female troll. "I brought some friends." He gestured to the two other males. "I'm John and the short angry one is Karkat" John introduced himself. "I'm Latula. It's rad that you made it" She opened the door. "Everything is ready besides setting up the DJ booth and snacks" Latula smiled. "Mituna, Dave is here" She called. Mituna came running down the stairs. A red sweatered troll followed after. "Careful now." The sweatered troll sighed. Karkats eyes widened as he heard the trolls voice. "Kankri.." He mumbled. The troll in the red sweater stopped in his tracks. "Karkat what are you doing here?" He gasped. "Dave brought me." Karkat grumbled. "Does dad know you're here?"Kankri raised a eyebrow. Karkat nodded. "Wait. Dad..? Oh! You're brothers! Rad" Latula giggled to herself as she figured out what was going on. "Kankri never mentioned he had a brother" Mituna said out loud without thinking. "Of course he didn't. "Karkat pouted. John put a hand on karkats shoulder, he could see how tense he was. Like Dave, Karkat didn't get along with his brother, they just don't mix well, which means this party will be interesting.