Ch 3 : Pinky

Miss Diany called that morning to say that she'd told her son to look after me. Like that poor child could care any less! Knowing men, he'd probably have been like, "Yeah, fine whatever, can I go already?"

Anyways, I reached school to find a bunch of boys on my desk and I instantly knew why. The pinky was sitting in the middle of two black and brown haired guys, so I assumed this was about 'making friends' with that airhead.

"What up, bitch?" he said (not a typo)

"The ceiling, duh, " I said.

"Uh-huh!" he rolled his eyes, "master of the obvious!"

"Keep rolling your eyes there and you might find a brain back there," I said while virtually thanking the creator of this quote.

"What did you say?" he said as he grabbed the collar of my shirt.

Oh wait! Lemme tell y'all this useless thing - Girls are supposed to wear T-shirts with skirts which are super short and guys wear shirts with pants. Girls have to tuck in their T-shirts while guys don't, which makes it easier for guys to fight and girls to sit and gossip.

But, I am a special person (not really, I just don't give a damn) so I wear a shirt with skirts and don't tuck it in and y'all know about the jeans part.

Now, y'all might be thinking why am I not punching that pinky in the face instead of telling random facts. Well, in situations like this, everything goes slo-mo and I, being a main character get a lot of time to do my work.

So, maybe, by now he would've lifted hand to punch me?

Nope.

He's still not done talking sh*t.

"You Justin-wannabe! You think you're cool? Let me tell you, dyeing your hair, wearing shirts and jeans is not cool! It's just being a pathetic bitch! An attention seeker slur!"

He finally lifted his hand to punch me.

But I was too lost in a maze of words.

'Pathetic bitch' 'Attention seeking slut'

Just like those times before...

"What a pathetic bitch!"

"You're still gonna fake it?"

"An attention seeker we have here!"

"Why don't you just show everyone...

what a slut you are...

and the secrets...

you hide beneath those so called clothes...?"

TEAR

"HEY! " someone shouted, breaking me away from my trance to reality, "ACT LIKE A MAN, WILL YA?" the same person said.
There was a hand covering the pinky's punch, in front of me. I turned towards my left to see... Airhead..?

"Best buds?"

"Best friends..."

"Isn't this what it's like... to be friends?"

Voices of those people... I don't need them now... Because

I have a friend now!

_________________________________

Sorry for the super short chapter. I'll probably post a part 2 sometime soon. Till then, don't forget me!

Pretty please? With cherries on top?

Image : A very normal Kryz Davis or 'Airhead' , as stated my Alexise, blushing