chapter sixteen

MAIN CHARACTERS: MINJAE, JINKYUNG

"do it again!! you two are not performing up to standard again-and stop staring at her like that, oh minjae!" the theatre teacher was getting more agitated as the group on stage rehearsed for their practical examination. moving the props all over the stage again, minjae couldn't help but stare at jinkyung again with a weird gaze in his eyes- it just so happened that chemistry was not present at all at that time between the two of them.

"dumbass, you need to act better." bluntly, jinkyung bumped minjae in the shoulder and scowled lightly at him. you never messed with jinkyung-no matter how nice she treated you. of course, she never really treated people that nicely.

"funnily enough, you have people who want to be your damn friend." someone else's comment managed to shut jinkyung up as a plastic bottle landed right smack on minjae's head.

"hey, what the fu*k..." minjae rubbed his head in pain as he looked for the person who catapulted that plastic bottle and hit bullseye. "you?!"

"of course it's me, i'm not a hologram." a girl with slender legs and a vicious-looking smile sashayed over with an entire look of arrogance on her face. "you're seeing the freaking queen of sheba herself in real life, please."

"hyeon sooyeon, you should know what daejoon said to you before-stay away from him." jinkyung now had butted into the issue and she glared at sooyeon with the worst glare she could give anyone. "anyways, what's a dirt cheap diva like you doing here? you should still be in your private posh school, partying away and fu*king all those fu*kboys around you, not looking for someone precious to us like daejoon."

"oh, that crap school? they closed their dirt poor asses down, so now i'm here!! shouldn't you be happy to see me?" with the fakest smile plastered on her face, she pretended that she was on good terms with the two of them, when in fact they knew the truth.

"we're not—" minjae was about to hurl the worst insult he had in her face when jinkyung pulled him away. "what? i was about to give her one of my diss tracks as a gift..."

"don't bother with a bitch like her." she was secretly judging minjae with all her eye power. "you know what's more worth your time? trying to please the teacher with your acting skills, dumbass."

"true." minjae walked in jinkyung's direction, but he was looking at sooyeon-no one would be able to believe how she had dumped daejoon with that pure, angelic face.