chapter 1: joy

Joy's POV

Ugh! It's the first day of classes. Why do i feel so tired?

"I don't think i can go to school today," i whispered at myself as i looked in the mirror.

"Woah woah, look at them under eyes," i freaked out when i saw my under eyes so dark.

"Do you really think you can go to school like this, Joy?" i asked myself.

This is driving me nuts.

The cold water ran into my skin and i felt the chills. I continued washing myself.

"Why do i feel so sentimental now?" i chuckled at the thought. "I really am gonna be late if i dont rush,"

I hurriedly finish my bath and fixed myself.

Well, i think this day won't turn out fun.

I walked to the bus station and ALAS! I did catch the first bus.

Do you feel the same way like i do whenever im at a bus? i do like to put on earphones and just feel the song because i know there's no one going to bother me from listening to a playlist?

It really does feel nice and relaxing.

Six weeks since i've been away
And now you're saying
Everything has changed
Im afraid that I might be
Losing you...

Oh everyday
I feel a little bit further away
And I don't know what to say

Are we wasting time
Talking on a broken line
Telling you i
Haven't seen your face in ages
Now it feels like
we're close as strangers

Won't give up
Even though it hurts so much
Every night i'm
losing you with a thousand faces
Now it feels like
We're close as strangers.

The song wasn't even finished and i reached the campus.

I walk as i run my eyes on the campus building. It's just nice as it is.

Well, I haven't properly introduced myself to you but i'll do later on.

I heard the bell rang so i run as fast as i can to reach our classroom.

"Oh, Park Soo Young, why are you running that fast?" asked Mr. Jeon.

"Seonsaengnim, the bell rang," I chuckled. "Im pretty sure i'm late," I continued as i looked down because of embarrassment. 

"Am i late then too?" He smiled.

Oh gosh tell me i am not dreaming.

That smile.

It can kill someone like me. I'm soft.

"Soo Young, aren't you going to class?" i realised i wasn't dreaming because he spoke again.

"Ah yes seonsaengnim," I chuckled again and this time he laughed.

I entered the classroom and my eyes roam in the whole room and i saw there Chaeyoung — my bestfriend.

"Yah! You're late!!" she shouted just to scold me.
"Ah, im sorry, you missed me alot huh?" i joked as i walked towards my seat well, next to her.
"Miss your ass," she rolled her eyes.

"Yah Jeon seonsaeng nim smiled at me! I felt like im in cloud 9," i told her with a smirk on my face.

"Im jealous, stop!" once again, she rolled her eyes. "Oh, he's here. shhh," she said and blinked.

"Good morning!" Jeon seonsaeng nim greeted blankly as he always do.

"Good morning Sir," the students greeted.

I looked at Chae and the way she looked at Mr. Jeon i knew she was daydreaming.

Oh gosh this girl, please, help her.