Chapter- 3

BELLA'S POV

*2 days later*

"Bella come on, wake up" I heard her saying. All of a sudden she started pushing me.

"Go away, Bonnie. Let me sleep. "I told her but she continued pushing me till I fell on the ground.

"Ow, how do you even had a key of my home and why did you throw me on the floor?" I asked glaring at her, fully awake now. "Well you won't wake up and we have to get somewhere and we are seriously getting late." She told me.

"Ok, so where are we heading to," I asked her.

"Elena's house. She seemed upset about something yesterday. I want to know what happened." She told me and I nodded understandably. 

"Bones, I don't think I should join. We just met." I told her. 

"You'll be there for me," she eyed me. "You have five minutes. I'll be downstairs." she said and walked away. 

I went to get ready. I didn't take too long. When I was ready I walked down the stairs and we left to get to Elena.

We knocked at her door and Jeremy opened the door.

"Hi Jeremy, where's Elena? " Bonnie asked him.

"Oh hey, Bonnie, Bella. She's upstairs in her room." He answered.

"Ok. Thanks Jeremy," Bonnie said.

"Yeah thanks" I smiled at him and then we went to Elena's room. She was sleeping - but like something was off. Was she really sleeping?

"Hey Elena, what's up." Bonnie said.

"Nothing just the old boring life." She answered. So she was pretending to be asleep.

"I could leave if you'll be more comfortable?" I asked her.

"No it's alright," she said making space on her bed so that me and Bonnie can sit beside her.

"Okay so tell me what exactly happened?" Bonnie demanded. This time Elena answered, "Me and Stefan broke up." She said her voice about to crack.

"Are you okay?" I asked her getting concerned and Bonnie glared at me. "I mean of course you're not" I continued.

"Why did you guys break up?" Bonnie asked her.

"Just needed some break. Need to get my head clear so that I could think straight." she said.

"I know something that could help," Bonnie said. Can anything really help. When Edward left, I was so broken.

"What if we tell her," Bonnie whispered in my ear. I looked at her dumbfounded.

"No way. She could be in danger." I whispered back.

"What danger? We're witches not sociopaths, she'll be fine." She said adamant on telling Elena.

"What is it you guys?" asked Elena. Bonnie looked at me.

"Okay, don't forget it's what you asked." I told Elena and she nodded. 

"Yes, finally," Bonnie stood up and closed the door and the windows. I pick up a pillow and cut it with the keys of my car.

"Hey what are you doing?" Elena asked but Bonnie shut her up.

"Okay there is no wind, air conditioning, right. " Bonnie asked Elena and she nodded confused. Just get it over with. Like a band-aid. Although I am a bit afraid of how she'll react.

"Okay watch me" Bonnie said and put a hand above the feathers and after some time few feathers were in the air. Elena looked dazzled. Then I rubbed both my hands and let few more feathers in the air. Then we both dropped the features down and Bonnie concentrated and all the feathers were up in the air. Elena was smiling widely.

"Its true. Everything that my Grams said is true. I am a witch. " Bonnie said.

"We both are" I said.

"We are witches," We said together. It was like a weight lifting off my chest. In Forks, I never could talk to anyone apart from The Cullens about the supernatural thing. Here, things are different, liberating even.

"I believe you guys." Elena said.

"But you cannot tell anybody. Seriously, Grams said that it's supposed to be a secret." I told her, my tone all serious.

"Then why did you tell me if it was supposed to be a secret. " she asked.

"Because Elena you are our best friend. We can't keep anything from you" Bonnie told her.

"Guys," Elena said looking a little upset.

"What? I thought this would cheer you up." Bonnie said.

"It did take my mind off things but I have to tell you somthing," she started.

"Later, we're supposed to be getting to school. We're running late." said Bonnie.

"And we just got you to smile," I continued. 

I realised that I was joining tomorrow not today. "Hey guys, what am I supposed to do because I'm joining from tomorrow. " I asked them.

"Well you have no choice then to wait for the school to get over. And Bonnie we are not leaving till we clean the mess that you two made. Okay" Elena said.

"Alright but don't forget who asked for it." Bonnie smirked at Elena.

After we cleaned all the features from Elena's room. Bonnie and Elena along with Jeremy left for school and I was left alone so I decided to get home and prepare for my first day at Mystic Falls High School tomorrow.